Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

frajaq

Erudite
mood

uSZEiUp.png

I'm numb after the recent Obsidian betrayal...

Paradox please make me feel something

Doma

Augur
Are MMO's even a thing anymore? I was under the impression that A.S.S.F.A.G.G.O.T.S. and battle royales is what the kool kidz play nowadays.
People tend to call the multiplayer games with 64-players per servers "MMOs" these days.

There are not many actual mmos. Last proper one that is still going is Eve Online and UO freeshards like UO Outlands.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What account is this? Your Paradox Store account?
tender

Yeah, but I can't create one. Tells me the email is already used. I figured it was the same account as something else.

EDIT: Yeah, it's Paradox: https://tenderbeta.com/tenderapp_terms.php

OK, I understand what happened here. I hadn't ever logged into Tender with my Paradox account, so it gave me a weird error when I tried to link Twitch to Tender. You need to initialize it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Where are people getting the idea that this is an MMO all of a sudden?
The badge/shield behind that bald model doesn't belong to any of the clans, which might mean he's part of another faction. Vampire hunters perhaps, being against vampires in an MMO-like game. Maybe Battle Royale, maybe something else multiplayer-y. It also might mean we can play as not a vampire in this single-player, as-close-to-RPG-as-possible game, but that's too optimistic. Or it can just be an icon someone threw together in 5 minutes to represent the bodyguard suit. It might be a lot of things, but let it not be said that the Codex lacks catastrophizing.

YankeeBravo

Literate
The deal comprised an undisclosed all-cash sum for CCP Games, and the company assets of White Wolf Publishing, their intellectual property and the rights to World of Darkness Online for Paradox Interactive.[28][29][30]
So I mean it actually could be one

If it is, I hope they have Alice & Smith developing it. Their work on The Secret World was really good in terms of actually letting you get immersed in the world with their "investigation" quests and the ARG-like sites they created to blend fiction with real world. It almost scratched the itch left by Majestic when EA pulled the plug on it in light of 9/11.

We know Alice & Smith created and is running the current Tender ARG for them, so it's within the realm of possibility, I think.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
This thread is so much more entertaining than "Steam vs. Epic vs. communist agendas, the thread."

Hopefully, the game will be too.

Edit: Assuming there is a game, and not some sort of online multiplayer only battle royale MMO dating sim, of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom