Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Make it stop! Just choose one or give us option in settings to change graphic filters from cave art all the way to post-post-post-neo-new-post-modern shit

I swear, Insta thots go through less insta filters prior to publiching new page in their butt diary then this game has changed art directions. I mean whatevs, I didn't sell my house to fund this game, but others might have. Homeless Joe, take the reins of this project cause this amount of mind-changing can only be explained with woman being in charge. She and this project need discipline

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The colors of the game look like the colors you see when textures fail to load properly or when your graphics card starts failing. INCEPTION

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
D2G0LWjX4AE17x0.jpg:large

Alpha 1.097 now available to alpha testers.

I feel like there is something wrong with my eyes. They are hot like shit.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Whalenought Studios: re-defining the notion of 'tomorrow' since 2016...

I'm putting final touches on my Alpha Impressions article. I will incorporate whatever's ready in the Alpha-build in the coming days and submit it no later than WED 10/04

grimace

Arcane
That sight range in first tweet is so small. I hope that is because of night and hopefully we can have a way to make it bigger.

Players can "see" the footsteps they "hear" outside of the lighted area.

I've rested on some maps to see the full day/night cycle pass.

ArchAngel

Arcane
That sight range in first tweet is so small. I hope that is because of night and hopefully we can have a way to make it bigger.

Players can "see" the footsteps they "hear" outside of the lighted area.

I've rested on some maps to see the full day/night cycle pass.
I noticed footsteps in the dark, but it does not change the fact that sight range is pathetic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom