Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Seven Dragon Saga - Gold Box spiritual successor from SSI veterans

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
Anyone else unable to register at the forums? It won't load for me.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://www.facebook.com/TSIGames/posts/1676864245744672

How are things progressing with Seven Dragon Saga?
Slow. But we're at E3 this week pushing on it. ;)

BRtc1ur.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Apparently they renewed their website. The forums were back up as of a few months ago. Look at this vibrant activity!

So.. dead in the water, or what?
HomeCommunityTSI Games: Community › So.. dead in the water, or what?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cncfreak 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

July 27, 2018 at 5:30 pm#1037

Jonas

?

August 10, 2018 at 8:14 pm#1038

archers2000

so really, has the work on this game been cancelled?

August 18, 2018 at 3:03 am#1039

Cncfreak

I’d love to know what’s going on as well.

Too bad you motherfuckers didn't come up with an extra $ 1/3 million back in the day or we could have been playing this game by now! :argh:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I've seen David Klein (the young President) is pretty active on Linkedin, commenting, liking, and posting. So I guess at least he is still alive and intend to maintain professional relationships.

Dorateen

Arcane
If David Klein is around, I hope he was paying attention to the Realms Beyond kickstarter. There is a concrete example of how to set realistic goals and run a successful crowdfunding campaign. Seven Dragon Saga might have made it if they were shooting for US$ 150,000. They had some interesting systems to show and details about TSI's custom setting to explore further. But 2,600 backers is a good measure of the size of the audience interested in turn-based party focused role playing games.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
David Klein, the founder/president of TSI, started working at a software localization/QA company Lionbridge as Business Development Director from last month: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-klein-a16470/

Good for him I guess.

FWIW he did not set the end date of TSI career, but I think this means TSI is "officially" dead now.

Still inofficially dead IMO, as it's been all the time.

Then again, Cleve Grimwah was inofficially dead time and time again too.

V_K

Arcane
David Klein, the founder/president of TSI, started working at a software localization/QA company Lionbridge as Business Development Director from last month: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-klein-a16470/

Good for him I guess.

FWIW he did not set the end date of TSI career, but I think this means TSI is "officially" dead now.
When I saw this thread being bumped, I thought it was about the game turning another Epic exclusive :negative:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
When epic exclusive is on the good side of the 'possible news' spectrum, you know your game is truly dead. :(

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Meh, did any of us ever believe these guys didn't have day jobs? I don't see how this changes anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom