Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Same here , im very happy about Bloodlines 2 , so long to release q1 2020 :( it will be surely pushed back to q2 2020 :( . Too much hype before, trailer was okay.

Hey they will continue event stream in few minutes. First part with strange lady was very odd and chaotic, they should learn how to make live hype sessions from Bethesda.

AND FOR FUCK SAKE WHAT IS THAT SHIT CRAP MUSIC AT TWITCH !

WHERE IS LACUNA COIL AND OTHERS! IT FEELS LIKE GAY CLUB ...

THERE SHOULD BE ALICE IN CHAINS , NIRVANA, ETC. IT IS THE FUCKING SEATTLE !!!

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
zkSeUGQ.jpg

So less clans, then?

Removal

Scholar
setting it in modern day instead of a timeless late 20th century(80s/90s/etc) is already red bells for me
also, as for writers "actively taking a political stance" I certainly can't wait to see what comes of that

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Previews:

It's coming to Steam, GOG, and Epic Store. Sensible.

Deleted Member 16721

Written by Brian Mitsoda. Factions and politics, huge reactivity and character generation (each playthrough will be unique to the player), again, WRITTEN BY BRIAN MITSODA! Crazyness. Just wish it wasn't a year away.

DeepOcean

Arcane
First question, will be this an RPG? a Full blown no popamole RPG?

No answer.

Second question, will the cringe caused on me after some character corrects me and say you must use Xer when talking with her cause in me a stroke?

No answer.

Will the DLC be the actual second half of the game chopped up by Paradox and being sold on endless season passes until you paid for three games?

No answer.

Well... Brian and Chris being involved are a pretty good sign but I will wait until I see some gameplay for reals.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Sounds promising, nice to see that this type of RPG is returning with Outer Worlds and Bloodlines 2.
Really look forward to this, though I wonder why they call it Bloodlines 2, maybe we will meet some characters from the first again.

Black

Arcane
First question, will be this an RPG? a Full blown no popamole RPG?

No answer.

Second question, will the cringe caused on me after some character corrects me and say you must use Xer when talking with her cause in me a stroke?

No answer.

Will the DLC be the actual second half of the game chopped up by Paradox and being sold on endless season passes until you paid for three games?

No answer.

Well... Brian and Chris being involved are a pretty good sign but I will wait until I see some gameplay for reals.
If you use incorrect pronouns in interaction you lose blood points.

EverlastingLove

Learned
That resonance in blood is also a terrible idea. I mean, WTF? And from what they've said it will only have an upside (so if you'll suck an aggressive female you will get +2 to strength but no frenzy, fake and gay).

Yeah it sounds like an idea from some shitty action game, bonuses to fighting, what gives?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom