Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Egosphere

Arcane
Will the Kueijin return as well? I want someone in the game to remind the player that he's a baizuo fag

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
new_edition_comparison_chart.jpg

Try this for size
i lowkey want the dlc for jeanette outfit
:shredder:

Well said. It's like putting a use-by date on the game. There's no way classic RPGs would've endured as long as they have with that style of writing - they'd have become cringy and dated.
I have the same hunch, this can easily become a fuck up if they go too far into identifying with either faction. They hopefully do realize they need to write in flaws and good sides for BOTH factions, even if they personally disagree with them. They also need to remember vampires do not give a fuck about human politics to an extent nor what is righteous. I do not care if they put gender pronouns as long as they allow me to abuse that. I better be allowed to bully people to go feed in the males bathrooms as my five foot malkavian big boobie goth gf with a strap-on insisting to be called a "he".

Shin

Cipher
While the first game was alright, I hope they fix the issues with the horrible gender and race stereotyping. That really put me off on the first one. Like, take an example on how to get this right by looking at Bioware. The Mass Effect and Dragon Age (especially the latter ones) really should be a lesson to developers on how to seamlessly interweave points about gender and race equality into a story. Let me be a fabulous vampire who only munches on throbbing hard male genitalia and give me a stat bonus for that! If I choose to remove my own vampire penis, let me turn into a magical vampire lady and have me gain some agility! This is very important u guys.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Well, it's not an MMO or open world, so I'm going to give Paradox a long leash on this one.

Granted they may still hang themselves in it, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Definitely pleased to see it on gog.com

Thonius

Arcane
This is some low energy thread. Anyhow skipped 30 pages I don't think I missed any important or reassuring info.
Anyhow here's some present from caring and loving ЁP1C
From top to bottom: GoG prices Steam Official Dev Site (no regional pricing) and EPIC
Prices at EPIC are 200%
SL6NZSx.jpg

In reals money
Gog and Steam ~15$ ~20$ ~24$
Ёp1c ~37$ ~42$ ~55$ :^)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom