Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath

The part about quest indicators. This is really cool I hope it works well.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Can you play as a Malkavian?
From what I understand, you start the game as a Thin-Blood, and then select a Clan later.

So presumably diablerie is involved (which if the wave of blood is a literal thing is not out of question since that would mean some REALLY old monsters are a-knocking and desperate measures are rational). Or they're going to mix in concepts from Requiem, which isn't exactly a bad idea since for a video game progression system (or character progression in general) Blood Potency is much better than Generation.

Don Peste

Arcane
Good thing is Q1 2020 means I still have plenty of time to decide if I should play the first with Tessera's or Wesp's.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
First person melee. :prosper:

Also on consoles? So Vampire The Popamole Bloodlines it is?

There was very little in Bloodlines that wouldn't have translated easily enough to consoles. Just get rid of the ability to type in your own password, which was a metagamey cheat anyway.

Trailer really wasn't that bad, not sure what people are expecting...

Actual gameplay.

oh god, I just realised whatever seedy sex-business there will be in the game, it will be about respecting "sex workers"

Bloodlines already did this.
etUHlEn.jpg

Anyway I'm terribly amused they listened to the likes of
8GWSTiX.png

as predicted. Being able to be trans? Don't care. Getting lectured to by vampires you can't argue against or kill? Lousy. Guess we'll see how much freedom they'll give you.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
:bounce:

The only potential problem here is the OST and music selection,

They played random trash on the livestream event and we haven't heard anything from the game itself yet

Thonius

Arcane
Remember, no preorders. Unless dick in your butt is your thing :^)

I've already pre-ordered, just incase epic goes another exclusive on this one.

I'll wait for the review before playing and if the game turns out to be shit then I'll apply for a refund.
Thanks for beta testing game for me. I'll probably buy it patched and with all DLC's (with discount ofc). :positive:

Thonius

Arcane
Remember, no preorders. Unless dick in your butt is your thing :^)

I never preorder but I admit kickstarting W2.
Who knows what tomorrow brings?
Oh yeah Kickstarters, I pledged to a number of a good games(Including Pathfinder) and I tell you what it's not cheap to kickstart things from RF comparing to usual purchase (Regional pricing is bae<3) I even kickstarted to Underwhelmed Assfarted.
:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom