Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I FUCKING HOPE

they will not go with the 5th ed lore and instead just model everything off 20th edition

Seethe

Arbiter
“We talk about these issues constantly,” Ellison added. “Because we care about including people, we want them to feel powerful and sexy, and we don’t want them to feel like it’s not for them.”
I sure as hell don't need to feel powerful and sexy while playing video games in my food-stained clothes, chugging beer, and not having showered for a few days. Does anyone play games to feel sexy? What is this bullshit?
Mentally ill people being mentally ill. Why do you think they need to talk about "these issues" (as in, mental illness) constantly?

You don't get to be a card-carrying member of the Marxist Clown Party without a few screws loose.

Is there anything you don't like that isn't Marxist?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
More like SJWs boring and conformist.
hello i agree with you do you agree with me

Hi, I too recycle opposing side's memes! Recycling is good for meme environment! Now let's pray in local Starbucks Mosque for Prophet Marx to return and bring Reeevolution!

Yes, this bill is on Prince again. How do you mean he won't pay any more for me!? But Sebastian said I was his fav vamp girl! F0kin capitalist vampigs LaCroix!!!

Delterius

Arcane

Space Nugget

aDWvmGB_700bwp.webp

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The most offensive and triggering thing about this is the game is going to be Vampyr, but in first-person.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Hi, I too recycle opposing side's memes! Recycling is good for meme environment! Now let's pray in local Starbucks Mosque for Prophet Marx to return and bring Reeevolution!
cuck alpha pronouns beta male soyboys monomyth transgenderism ok

My arguments and my avatar are cute!
16072.jpg

Are you looking for Sire in this dark alley of Saint Codexia, lost girl in boy's clothes?

Hold on did they say anything about stats and skills yet?
Not a thing and that's the most triggering part :argh:

Delterius

Arcane

cuck alpha pronouns beta male soyboys monomyth transgenderism ok

My arguments and my avatar are cute!
16072.jpg

Are you looking for Sire in this dark alley of Sant Codexia, lost girl in boy's clothes?
hello fellow rpg games fans i am here to discuss sjws ruining our games which i also play everyday

i love your fellow's vampire the ballrooms, baldur's porticulis and fallout 4

someone please save the meme environment

Delterius

Arcane
It looks like a modern console action game with "vampire powers". What game was recently like that? Vampyr.
Do you know anything about which mechanics were developed in tandem with PnP, about how the free exploration of hubs is going to workout and how much reactivity the signature troika background system is going to have in the overall game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom