Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2: “It’s definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong”

“I feel like the politics have changed obviously, so I think the first game was kind of, of its time. So now the politics have moved on so we’re trying to write to the politics of now.

“She also said that they’re trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.”

juNoDxT.png

Give me a minute while I get a bucket of popcorns to see the meltdown.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
If I had to be concerned over something it'd be the "preorder" thing while hiding your actual gameplay. I mean, what could possibly be the reason NOT to show some gameplay while asking for money? wouldn't they sell more if people could see more than cinematics?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2: “It’s definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong”

“I feel like the politics have changed obviously, so I think the first game was kind of, of its time. So now the politics have moved on so we’re trying to write to the politics of now.

“She also said that they’re trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.”

juNoDxT.png

Give me a minute while I get a bucket of popcorns to see the meltdown.

You just made that up, right?

Duraframe300

Arcane
With all the bitching I best this game is going to be 2x better than that shit Obsidian is making. Don't forget Outer Worlds is going to be full of SJW stuff as well.

Eh

In Vampires the Lead Writer says current year, inclusivity and SJW rethoric.

In Outer Worlds the Lead Writer says world consistency, talks about finding a balance between serious and fun and is making a point of editing and schooling his writers.

In general the Vampire Bloodlines team has spouted more SJW bullshit in a day than Obsidian did in 4 months.

Yeah I’m not so sure.

Farewell into the night

Can't wait to play as a teenage female to male transgender vamp that'll suck suck suck so bad <3

Alexios

Augur
Patron
With all the bitching I best this game is going to be 2x better than that shit Obsidian is making. Don't forget Outer Worlds is going to be full of SJW stuff as well.

Eh

In Outer Worlds the Lead Writer says world consistency, talks about finding a balance between serious and fun and is making a point of editing and schooling his writers.

In general the Vampire Bloodlines team has spouted more SJW bullshit in a day than Obsidian did in 4 months.

Yeah I’m not so sure.
Bloodlines 2 at least will get the aesthetics right if nothing else. Outer Worlds on the other hand looks like a Fortnite mod for New Vegas.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
If I had to be concerned over something it'd be the "preorder" thing while hiding your actual gameplay. I mean, what could possibly be the reason NOT to show some gameplay while asking for money? wouldn't they sell more if people could see more than cinematics?
Apparently they showed some demo or something to the press... And only the press.

Based on the pre-order frenzy it doesn't seem to matter, though.

Repressed Homosexual
Actually never mind what I said. That trailer is downright underwhelming and the game is gonna be bad.

Everything is shit.

They don't get that the game worked because there was almost no cinematic at all and you experienced virtually everything from your own perspective and various NPCs talking to you. That's what made it so spooky and relatable. We have all walked at night in a bad part of the city worried about stumbling on gangsters or otherwise bad people.

Think of the first mission in the blood clinic and how spooky it was. There was nothing special in it, just a normal office with the sound of fluorescent light bulbs. But yet it is so relatable to ordinary environments that we know and might have one day be tempted to trespass in that it was really chilling.

It kills the whole point when they add "full-fledged melee combat", "xtreme Shepard action cinematics", and overall take you for a retard.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane

Eh

Yeah I’m not so sure.
Except in BL2 trailer we have a real woman with nice attributes in one scene.. in all Outer Worlds videos, there not a single real woman there, only dykes and shemales.

DeepOcean

Arcane
World is full of ironies, waited so long for this, a Bloodlines game with Brian and Chris then the SJW cultural implosion happened and everything is shit after that. "Now, you have what you always wanted DeepOcean, just not in the way you expected.", it is if the devil is cracking a joke at my expense... oh dear, I'm getting too old for this shit.

FeelTheRads

Arcane

Eh

Yeah I’m not so sure.
Except in BL2 trailer we have a real woman with nice attributes in one scene.. in all Outer Worlds videos, there not a single real woman there, only dykes and shemales.

I was a bit surprised at that one.
But that could still mean nothing, as it could just be for the trailer.

Or, wait for the incoming outrage and the immediate flattening of all chests in the game.
And let's not forget that "she" probably has a dick.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I propose a new category for the future RPG of the year awards here on the Codex.

"The RPG with the least SJW bullshit in it"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom