Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
For all we know they could be paying him in potatoes or he could be doing it cheaply because of passion.
Paradox were the people who insisted that "Avellone will be in charge of writing" be in the contract for Tyranny (and then Feargus pulled a fast one), I don't doubt they're willing to pay a lot for his services.

Latro

Arcane
how much does MCA charge to be his friend?

I'm pretty sure that the more we stalk him and interfere with his personal life, the more he'll love us. He never said so directly, but I can point to 18 times in Torment where he definitely hinted at it.
one day I was doing my usual routine - following MCA around as he went to the local beer-gardens - when he suddenly turned around and smiled in my direction. he was either smiling at me, or the new mcdonalds triple mcquarterpounder $5 meal. what I'm saying is, I think have a chance.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Found this thinly-veiled cry for help from 2013:

Chris Avellone said:
I'd sacrifice Josh Sawyer if you'll fucking die! ...and Fearghus. Feargus is an easy one--I'd miss Josh, Feargus, not so much... he's always yelling all the time, Feargus is like my wolf.

Has it ever been established if he was trolling us and Troika in that playthrough, or is he really that shit at Arcanum?.

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
If it turns out you're fucking Sawyer, I wouldn't be surprised. Where I will be shocked is if he's actually paying you. Meaning, are you a whore or not?
Sailor Woedica IS Sawyer.
and it seems he is multiplying..
9FU7pOJ.png

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sailor Woedica IS Sawyer.
and it seems he is multiplying..
9FU7pOJ.png

He's got like almost 300 posts shilling for and sucking Sawyer's cock, and they are shocked someone caught on.

Hi Chris,

TeenVogue wrote an article recently about how Cancel Culture is toxic so I'm currently uncancelling you atm over the Myron stuff

Since we only get one question and I don't think you know about Brockhampton (unfortunately!), here is mine: Which do you think is better Kanye's MBDTF or Yeezus and why?

(P.S. secret bonus question: Can you relate extra hard to Kanye's song Real Friends? i know its from a different album but i feel its thematically important)

Thx :heart emoji:

Here's your secret bonus answer: Please keep me on your ignore list, I don't want your support in any way, shape, or form. It would be a blessing to me if you didn't see another post from me, and you have the honor of possibly being the first "person" I've ever said that to.

And here's a "secret bonus" request from me: Before you add me to your ignore, "Sailor," would LOVE a link to your Pillars tumblr (?), as there is a distinct smell of bullshit floating in the feces motes around your profile, on so many levels. Prove me wrong.

Kyl Von Kull :smug:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sorry not sorry

If it turns out you're fucking Sawyer, I wouldn't be surprised. Where I will be shocked is if he's actually paying you. Meaning, are you a whore or not?
If it is actually a Sawyer i don't want a footjob from him...or any male. :obviously: I was hoping to be a niggres teen. Ahhh the internet,the internet never changes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom