Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Elder Scrolls 25th Anniversary

hell bovine

Arcane
Did anyone already ask for directions to Caius Cosades?
No idea, but one little sheep got stuck at level one in the Mournhold sewers in hot pursuit of the Dark Brotherhood assassins.

All this talk makes me actually want to play, but then I'll get stuck in the usual circle of install 100 mods, try to wrangle them into submission, play for two minutes, add just one more mod, game breaks, computer gains self-awareness and ascends.

alyvain

Learned
All this talk makes me actually want to play, but then I'll get stuck in the usual circle of install 100 mods, try to wrangle them into submission, play for two minutes, add just one more mod, game breaks, computer gains self-awareness and ascends.

I've tried to replay it a few times, all of them failed exactly in a way you described. A few months ago I tried to play unmodded Morrowind, just with OpenMW. Lost myself in the game for a few weeks, I think. I've played about six hours a day, just like old times

Zibniyat

Arcane
Arab slavers cared more about their slaves then Bethpizda about their flagship IP. What a pitiful and pathetic way to "celebrate" quarter of a century of IP that made them billions and gave birth to Bethesda as brand which they aborted with their last few years of continues magna failures. Pimping Morrowind for a day and not sec. longer so that people can install their shitty launcher and they can justify creation of it to higher ups with increased user numbers no matter they are all accounts with single game received for free

Burn Bethesda, fire from your burnig corpse in free fall makes my feet warm! Move aside, other devs like Paradox, Warhorse and CD Projekt, flawed as they might be, are f0kin destroying your monopoly and smearing their success on the face of your failure, which might as well be Tweet Hines face

Die, burn, begone Bethesthot! Masses are finally seeing what a sharlatan and false prophet you are, Todd. All the memes that you have been creating behind your office door with sign "Don't disturb, making ES VI" from thousands of your spare accounts, some here on Codex, are not even funny anymore. People are immune to your mass illusion spells. Your future is Khajiit caravan in Central Africa peddling Skyrim discs in UN food and anti-HIV containers. Feed them your lies, you might solve overpopulation bug there

Join Dwemers, Todd. Disappear

P.S.
Qfy7R3E_d.jpg

:brodex:

Great post, gave me lots of laughs, and I share your sentiment fully.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Only people who don't own Morrowind in some fashion already are people who will download it as a lark and then never really play it, so who cares. The goal is to get you to install their launcher, not to play the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom