Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Zer0wing

Cipher
This is unorinically good news, let the professional do his work.

alyvain

Learned
GamesBeat: Why set Bloodlines II in Seattle?
Mitsoda: We’re based there. It’s kind of writing what you know. I think one of the other reasons we like Seattle as a setting is that it’s really underutilized in TV and movies.

Let's petition them to add Frasier in the game.

Huh, supposedly "Project Frasier" WAS the internal working title for the game.

I guess Seattle really had little to offer in terms of pop-culturness

J1M

Arcane
Miranda was the first sign of Bioware's love for autism face.
in fairness, it was just that the model had kind of an odd face disguised by makeup.

6U7tPl9.png

Rgpfzrv.png

then the game's lighting etc made her look even worse.
I wasn't aware that 'odd' was a synonym for 'Polish'. It's a common phenotype for that region:

2017PWBA07DariaPajakSlider.jpg

Grim Monk

Arcane
Stumbled upon this on 4chan, is this shit real? The fact that I have to ask is already depressing
S1oKGu6.png

Apparently its from 5th Edition which was revised by Paradox HQ after a bunch of Leftists whined that the White Wolf original version implied that some Vampires might be manipulating modern Neo Nazism and Islamist Hardliners persecuting Gays in Chechnya.

Unlike Vampires supporting Hitler and exploiting death camps this was deemed going to far...

Its also a bit of puzzle why Leftists think (real) "Fascists" would have any respect for their disclaimers.
Really big oversight for the Allies if all they had to do to stop the Wehrmacht was post "NAZIS NOT WELCOME HERE!" along the Polish border.

Last edited:
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So I just learned that Windows 10 can't into install the DVD-version of Bloodlines?! :negative:

The music will have to be contemporary and I have no idea if that music scene is even around anymore.
It really thinned out and it aged even more (mostly oldfags nowadays), but at least in Germany and Austria it's still there.
About 4 or 5 years back there were still some remains in the US, at least in NY and in Virginia I found a club playing this music.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Apparently its from 5th Edition which was revised by Paradox HQ after a bunch of Leftists whined that the White Wolf original version implied that some Vampires might be manipulating modern Neo Nazism and Islamist Hardliners persecuting Gays in Chechnya.

Unlike Vampires supporting Hitler and exploiting death camps this was deemed going to far...

Its also a bit of puzzle why Leftists think (real) "Fascists" would have any respect for their disclaimers.
Really big oversight for the Allies if all they had to do to stop the Wehrmacht was post "NAZIS NOT WELCOME HERE!" along the Polish border.
Does WW even know the definition of the term Fascism?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Vincente

Arbiter

Deleted Member 22431

news said:
The main questline will follow the mystery of who it was that turned you, as well as seven others, and why.
What? Are you implying that my character is somewhat special? Because that is a terrible narrative hook.

news said:
An early phone call brings in another mystery, a woman who appears to help you, though exactly who she is and why she is helping will have to be solved over the course of the campaign.
Let me guess: an overpowered female vampire that looks a pinky haired dyke.

news said:
Like many of its ilk, the perspective in Bloodlines 2 is always first person, save for a few climbing animations where a third person camera is used briefly to show you ascending a wall or special combat animations.
They ruined this too. Now I have to feel nauseated to play this bullshit.

news said:
Players no longer assign attribute points to determine their abilities; instead, you are capable of handling any weapon you come across.
Popamole cancer.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Yes, but what happens then? Nothing, really. You have no real consequence and a meager XP reward, whereas if you support her abortion, you have a few more quests, more XP points, etc. If your choice is a dead end without consequence, you don’t really have a choice, do you?

You are talking out of your ass again. You get practically the same event for both choices, IE the marital dispute. In the case of the abortion you can get one additional event if you fuck the first one up for some reason but there definitely aren't any quests.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
news said:
Players no longer assign attribute points to determine their abilities; instead, you are capable of handling any weapon you come across.
Popamole cancer.
This part anyways seems like it could be a mistake by the "journalist".

No attribute requirements on human weapons would make sense for a vampire, which is what he seems to be saying. But no attribute distribution at all? I'm skeptical.

Codex Year of the Donut
I wasn't aware that 'odd' was a synonym for 'Polish'. It's a common phenotype for that region:
Did I stutter?

Odd. Weird looking. Like her great great granddad was a mongol invader.
Right,nothing like a good american woman.

tess_holliday.jpg
A US modeling agency told her she was too fat to be a model. A UK modeling agency signed her to a contract.
What does that say about Europe?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom