Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Operencia: The Stolen Sun - turn-based blobber by Hungarian pinball devs

Reinhardt

Arcane
are they any Japanese Wizardry-style games that don't have Anime art
Elminage.
In Stranger of Sword City you can chose between animu or not animu style for all characters including npcs.
d97436e9e75cc4437fa56ba7e1f9eb12.jpg

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
i'm stuck at the gate to the underworld. i found 3 keys for the gate. and 2 doors that i don't know how to open. the map so far looks fully explored. the doors i can't open are the main door of the watchtower and some gate with skeleton ghosts behind it at the hideout.
any hints?
I just arrived and they say that you have to kill the murder hobos and get the sword,it is a key also.

Also those murder hobos are the worst designed enemies,they do shit damage but have a lot of health,high chance to evade and miss,and also spam fear so your damage is half,on top of that they have a fuck ass long animations. Real bummer for me,have to spend 10 minutes on some shitty and pointless battle.
any progress?
Nah,i am just got up,i manage to find the one arrow in the upper part with the tents and the three arrows in front of the tomb,now exploring.

Also i use cheatengine to speed up the battles,it is a god bless.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Reapa I found four up until now,will write if i found more :).
I found the emerald but don't remember where.
Diamond one is behind the puzzle door.
Amethyst is in a locked chest at the two tents.
The Topaz is buried in front of a totem,on the small island.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
i believe i have the same keys, except the one from the chest. i don't have any more chest keys to open it.
but then you also didn't find a way yet to open those 2 doors, i assume.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
i believe i have the same keys, except the one from the chest. i don't have any more chest keys to open it.
I take it that you are talking about the red door in the basement with the skeletons and the door toward the wizard's camp. I too am having problem opening it. What keys have you found?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I take it that you are talking about the red door in the basement with the skeletons and the door toward the wizard's camp. I too am having problem opening it. What keys have you found?
Ok i found the way :).
You have to collect the 1,2,3 arrows and put them on the piadestals at the broken statue. The hints for the puzzles are written on the side with roman numbers.
Only the front and the two sides matter,the ones in between are 0. You have to subtract the lower from the upper number. III-II=I

Reapa

Doom Preacher
You have to collect the 1,2,3 arrows and put them on the piadestals at the broken statue. The hints for the puzzles are written on the side with roman numbers.
Only the front and the two sides matter,the ones in between are 0. You have to subtract the lower from the upper number. III-II=I
it's a bad puzzle.
i thought maybe i needed to find more arrows.
but good work solving it and thanks.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
it's a bad puzzle.
Did you manage to find the head from the first level?

Reapa

Doom Preacher
it's a bad puzzle.
Ahhh i wouldn't call it bad,it is tricky for certainty. IT is bad for a main quest puzzle,as is the chest key needed for the stone.
no, it's bad because there's no reason to assume you need to subtract the numbers from each other. there's also more than three pillars. you can guess subtraction works, and just try, but you can't actually solve the puzzle based on hints and/or logic.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
it's a bad puzzle.
Did you manage to find the head from the first level?
not yet, i'm stuck again in the mines. some character said i should look for hidden switches or levers. didn't find any yet.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
it's a bad puzzle.
Ahhh i wouldn't call it bad,it is tricky for certainty. IT is bad for a main quest puzzle,as is the chest key needed for the stone.
no, it's bad because there's no reason to assume you need to subtract the numbers from each other. there's also more than three pillars. you can guess subtraction works, and just try, but you can't actually solve the puzzle based on hints and/or logic.
:deathclaw:
I did,you just have to assume that it is a subtract and it is easy.

not yet, i'm stuck again in the mines. some character said i should look for hidden switches or levers. didn't find any yet.
You just have to kill the big bad dude and the key is in the next room,and i believe that there was one in the first room on the left. I don't remember levers. Just put all the keys in.
Also
there is a secret in the tunnel between the island and the tents,in the bookshelf

Reapa

Doom Preacher
it's a bad puzzle.
:deathclaw:
I did,you just have to assume that it is a subtract and it is easy.

You just have to kill the big bad dude and the key is in the next room,and i believe that there was one in the first room on the left. I don't remember levers. Just put all the keys in.
Also
there is a secret in the tunnel between the island and the tents,in the bookshelf
my mistake. it's not the mines, it's the tomb of Attila, Iron Level.

Nyast

Cipher
Just passed the copper forest. The location of the fire key was both genius and dumb at the same time. Spent an hour looking in that stupid basement fire room with the fireballs. Nope, it wasn't there, and I haven't found anything to do in that room. Very frustrating. Also spent an hour looking for a place related to wind in every square of the map. So, doubly frustrating. Until this map the game was fun, but this level is retarded.

Incendax

Augur
Cartographer - Hard.
Battle-Hardened - Hard.
Permadeath - Normal (I'm not that crazy).

Let's do this!

Sinatar

Arbiter
The robots in the copper forest who drain your mana when you get them to half health are the worst. Combat already takes too long, so lets prolong it even further by removing your mana and thereby your ability to deal damage.

Solid design there Zen. A+.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The robots in the copper forest who drain your mana when you get them to half health are the worst. Combat already takes too long, so lets prolong it even further by removing your mana and thereby your ability to deal damage.

Solid design there Zen. A+.
Keep on going,they become even better ;). Use cheatengine to speed up battle,it improves the game a lot.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The line continues down. Are there more skills than what are shown? I can't find a Skill wiki even though there was a beta.
Not for this class,mage and rogue have different,also the companions also have unique skill threes.

EDIT:Just checked it,the mage hero does have unique three that non of the companion mages have,they too have unique threes themself.

Reinhardt

Arcane
So i pirated it and created strong black wymmyn of color warrior - the only proper way to play racist eastern european game. I hope i can find another sista down the road and form healthy lesbian relationship.

My main problem with game is that i'm getting terrible motion sickness when i'm playing it. Can't play more that hour before my head starting to hurt.

Also it's really one of the easiest blobbers i've ever played combat-wise.

Naraya

Arcane
My main problem with game is that i'm getting terrible motion sickness when i'm playing it. Can't play more that hour before my head starting to hurt.
First thing I did was disabling motion sickness blur in the menu. Not sure why game developers think it's a good idea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom