Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The Sheriff has Ascended (I'm an Admin now)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Crispy did you ban the poor French retard Micormic for his exhibiting ? As if it is not enough to have such a small dick,but to get banned for it.
:decline:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hahahahaha Infinitron are you the butthurt mate :)

It was pretty funny for me,tho i am hammered on cheap alcohol and got some ass. Fell like a pig in a pigshed :). What did he post to you? Something very nazi and anti jew i take it,it is in his character. It must be fun essay to read. Mind posting it here for shit and giggles?

Black

Arcane
8109.jpg
9151.jpg

same energy

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Crispy did you ban the poor French retard Micormic for his exhibiting ? As if it is not enough to have such a small dick,but to get banned for it.
:decline:
To have a small dick is no crime.
To wave that dick around is definitely a crime.
And he has no other dick to blame.

Did not know what to reply, but this takes the cake :salute: Congratulations to Crispy, the only guy waving a tiny dick.

User was nabbed fit

Does Crispy still have a hardcore Emma Watson fetish?

I sure hope not after the way she turned out.

User was nabbed fit

Why not? I would want to fuck her,not have an enlighten conversation about evolution of man and moral progress of oppressed millennials over a cup of soy latte.

I'd definitely like to hate-fuck her, but I think Crispy literally worshipped her at one point :M

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Why not? I would want to fuck her,not have an enlighten conversation about evolution of man and moral progress of oppressed millennials over a cup of soy latte.

I'd definitely like to hate-fuck her, but I think Crispy literally worshipped her at one point :M

That was before he realized that she wasn't a boy.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Roses are gray
Streets are gray
People are gray
Water is gray
Clouds are gray
World is gray
Crispy is gay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom