Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

jungl

Augur
Player gear progression leaked. From low level thin blood to highest level which is not achievable at launch. Without the dlc disciplines and cosmetic gear pack.

1554137446570.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh, It's a toss up between the twinkiest femme ever (never understood the love for twinks) or the most clockable tranny ever. Between a rock and a hard place here. At least she had a chance to man up a little as a man.

ur dad

Literate
Player gear progression leaked. From low level thin blood to highest level which is not achievable at launch. Without the dlc disciplines and cosmetic gear pack.

1554137446570.png
I thought the author of the pic was taking the piss, but both the dog and jew videos are real. What in the living fuck...

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Eh, It's a toss up between the twinkiest femme ever (never understood the love for twinks) or the most clockable tranny ever. Between a rock and a hard place here. At least she had a chance to man up a little as a man.
Let's not pretend you wouldn't go to town on that boy pussy given the chance.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

1554137446570.png

I have to admit I hit "I HAD SEX WITH A DOG" and cracked up. I'm going to hell.

Vibalist

Arcane
To people worrying about later clans being 'patched in' and thus not diverging greatly from the storyline: Just keep in mind that these DLC clans are probably being developed alongside the rest of the game right now, and not after the main game is done.

My guess is that one team is dedicated to the main game while another, smaller team is taking care of all the extra stuff. It's how most developers operate these days and why you see so much day-1 DLC.

Now gimme those sweet 'fabulously optimistic' ratings. :smug:

Tao

Savant
Well, i just hope that it is no just dlc but the usual cut content pre launch and giving them free later it's a PR move

Guys you are hyping this game too much.

There are two possibilities here: either the game is going to suck, or the game is going not to suck after Paradox releases his 50 dlc(s) as it happens for every game. Why are you watching a game that will be complete 6 years after the release?

(btw, is 6 years after release still too soon, considering Paradox precedent behaviour?)

Delterius

Arcane
Guys you are hyping this game too much.

There are two possibilities here: either the game is going to suck, or the game is going not to suck after Paradox releases his 50 dlc(s) as it happens for every game. Why are you watching a game that will be complete 6 years after the release?

(btw, is 6 years after release still too soon, considering Paradox precedent behaviour?)
now that the outer worlds belongs to china this is the best game of the 2020s

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom