Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Borderlands 3

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
BL1 remaster out on Steam now.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, this game is only six months Epic-exclusive instead of a full year.

The standards terms Epic is offering seem to be literally changing by the day. I wonder if devs who already signed are going to try to go back and alter their deals.

GrainWetski

Arcane

The standards terms Epic is offering seem to be literally changing by the day. I wonder if devs who already signed are going to try to go back and alter their deals.
Borderlands 1/2 sold about a billion copies on Steam. A bit more expensive than some generic Obsidian game, Remedy's latest farce and low budget FiraXCOM.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
4k packs for Borderlands 2 and the Pre-sequel are also available for free now,btw I have installed Borderlands 2 right now and steam downloaded a 380mb update without me adding the 4k texture pack that reset my settings,not sure what it does or if if it adds anything to the game or the settings.

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane
A418FDA4366DC87E4918FA446146549D84FBC3BD

I see that the UI is still hot garbage.

Gerrard

Arcane
You CAN skip the intro. :incline:
But the mouse sensitivity settings in-game are still shit. :decline:

E: Also, they did absolutely nothing to performance, I'm getting FPS drops on a 1060.

Last edited:

Arnust

Savant
The original had some biiiiig issues. Like using fucking unrebindable Page Up/Down as you can see there. It's mostly a sidegrade, seems to take about as much getting used to as the other, even if it definitively is a bit of an eyesore.

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
Big foul on the new UI, especially the inventory, looks like a mobile game and didn't really fix any of the issues.
I wonder how much work it would be to at least add the namelist inventory back with a toggle in the options, not holding my breath though.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

GrainWetski

Arcane
The original had some biiiiig issues. Like using fucking unrebindable Page Up/Down as you can see there. It's mostly a sidegrade, seems to take about as much getting used to as the other, even if it definitively is a bit of an eyesore.
One shows 6.9 weapons before you need to scroll, the other 13. Definitely not a "sidegrade".

Plaguecrafter

Novice

Actually interesting for those of us that play with others

Not a bad feature, actually. It stops randoms that just drop into your game, steal all the loot and then leave. But then again, if you didn't want that to happen, why play with the option allowing random people to join you in the first place.

Perkel

Arcane
A418FDA4366DC87E4918FA446146549D84FBC3BD

I see that the UI is still hot garbage.

At least it is better than BL2 UI.

edit: apperently B3 will be AMD title. Weird i think they had deal with nvidia last time.
I liked particles.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

Actually interesting for those of us that play with others

Not a bad feature, actually. It stops randoms that just drop into your game, steal all the loot and then leave. But then again, if you didn't want that to happen, why play with the option allowing random people to join you in the first place.

When I play with Orma he just does that shit, anyway. So it's good for games with 'friends,' too.

Last edited:

Irata

Scholar
That crooked Gearbox hack actually had me interested in one of his products, but then he saved me from supporting him because the PC port of Borderlands Redux doesn't have split-screen. Something the console versions have.

The stuff they've shown of that Amara character, the one when all the energy arms, seems like it was designed for a third person view. I can't imagine popping those arms, that float behind you, being as visually interesting in first person as in third...some with that ground pound looking attack she seems to have.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
That crooked Gearbox hack actually had me interested in one of his products, but then he saved me from supporting him because the PC port of Borderlands Redux doesn't have split-screen. Something the console versions have.
PC master race does not play couch coop you phag-mo.

PC master race does not play couch coop you phag-mo.

I'm a console player trapped in a PC body.
Or you just have actual IRL friends. Either way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom