Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I started playing Zeus for the first time after this video. I've just completed one of the tutorials, but it's already fun

orcinator

Liturgist
When I first saw the SS13 video I thought he just played with his buddies(this is a big ding dong bannu on all the servers since it's a game about not knowing who's a baddie and who isn't) and edited the multiple POVs together but someone on one of the servers he played on pointed out that he just made a private server and just staged the whole thing by jumping in and out of characters.
What a hack fraud.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
When I first saw the SS13 video I thought he just played with his buddies(this is a big ding dong bannu on all the servers since it's a game about not knowing who's a baddie and who isn't) and edited the multiple POVs together but someone on one of the servers he played on pointed out that he just made a private server and just staged the whole thing by jumping in and out of characters.
What a hack fraud.
Next, you gonna tell me movies based on historical events are STAGED!

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What a hack fraud.
And here i thought that was obvious since a real game would be way too chaotic to capture the progression of events so beautifully and with such impeccable timing.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What a hack fraud.
That's actually makes him a genius.

Thane Solus

Arcane
What a hack fraud.
Next, you gonna tell me movies based on historical events are STAGED!

Actually he said he recreated some of the instances he talk about, if they were all staged, oh well, was entertaining.

orcinator

Liturgist
I thought he staged them on live servers with friends. He didn't even break any server rules. That's stolen valor.

And here i thought that was obvious since a real game would be way too chaotic to capture the progression of events so beautifully and with such impeccable timing.
It's not that hard since these moments of perfect timing do happen naturally.

Thane Solus

Arcane
i am ok with sponsored videos, but when you review might and magic, kenshi, mount and blade and tons of similar quality games, and then you come with some asian mmo trash, and try to make a funny video and fail (for me at least), its kinda meh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom