Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would you buy my RPG?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Darth Canoli

Arcane
If I were to make a Morrowind-inspired RPG, with RTWP combat, first person exploration that zooms out to third person in combat, with elements of newer RPGs too, like emergent gameplay of Kenshi with survival elements of Outward, would you buy it?

Nope.
Instead of backing it, i'd hire a hitman to make sure you never complete it ... :bounce:

Loostreaks

Learned
Don't listen to these damnable grandmothers, they're only jealous of your talent, Fluent.
This is what you were born to do. :salute:

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
If I were to make a Morrowind-inspired RPG, with RTWP combat, first person exploration that zooms out to third person in combat, with elements of newer RPGs too, like emergent gameplay of Kenshi with survival elements of Outward, would you buy it?

Why RTwP?

What did you mean by "emergent gameplay"?

No strong objections to the rest.

Darkzone

Arcane
Well it would obviously be a small team indie project. I might consider $200k but yeah, that would be the budget if it happens.
So you have $200k to waste? Then hire Bester and he will make the 3 W's (Wodka, Woman and Weapons) out of it, so that you can sell it in Brazil for pesos. This is a much better investment than a cRPG.

user

Savant
I'd throw money at any immersive sim/survival roguelike rpg, no matter whether they are rt, tb, first or 3rd person, or whatever. I like them so much I wanted to make one myself (2d, low scope). So yes, put ur ass to work!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom