Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rage 2 from Just Cause devs

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Money talks, they just had to cave in.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Thank you John Carmack.

He left Id long time ago.

And with that...
dollars.png
dollars.png
dollars.png
dollars.png

Steam page is born:

I just wanted to post this. Bethesda special launcher is DOA thanks to F76 and EpicStore ;)

Nice turn of events for once.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Looks like Bulletstorm, but without the kill with skill scoring system that gave you a reason to kill creatively

soulburner

Cipher
I hate the Overgrown Superpower Charged Left Hand type of gameplay... and the visual artifacts on the screen whenever it is used in any way look very distracting and unpleasant.

orcinator

Liturgist
So they have really generic shooter gameplay but they added a bunch of overpowered abilities so maybe people won't notice how there's no level or enemy design.
Reminds me of SR4 in a way, and that game was only tolerable because of the character creator.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hate hit indicators and this game seem to have the biggest of them all. They also seem to last on the screen for a long time. I feel triggered.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I like hit indicators and hitsounds, but only in multiplayer games for feedback and only if it does not compromise gameplay. But yeah, holy shit that stays on for far too long.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I dislike that overkill shit,really hope that there is way to disable all that shiny garbage thrown at you.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Marketing teams aiming for "gamer bros" have been terrible for many years now, but it usually has very little to do with the actual game. They marketed Dead Space 2 that way, and that game was excellent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom