Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When can we have custom avatars?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
We had custom avatars for a short time in 2012 and it was pretty cool. No idea why DU baulks so much against them and wants to keep the buttons, probably he is really just a retard.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
There were no custom avatars, really? I thought it was that the codexers were intentionally and willingly picking avatars from rpg games only, to show how prestigious this forum was or that there's no place for topics not related to videogames

Last edited:
pw-300x250-mary-sfw-standard-mobile-nsfw-su-01.gif

exuse me wtf is this shit

im only 17

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
custom avatars is dangerous stuff. you may be happy with your current custom avatar, but as time go by you feel the need of changing it. then you encounter endless stream of internet custom avatars and you suddenly don't know what to do, which can result in suicide.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
custom avatars is dangerous stuff. you may be happy with your current custom avatar, but as time go by you feel the need of changing it. then you encounter endless stream of internet custom avatars and you suddenly don't know what to do, which can result in suicide.
i can confirm, it happened to me once

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I remember when I joined everyone could freely upload avatars. I picked the one I always had (gallery didn't even have it back then) so obviously people can moderate themselves without Big Yid running the show. Avatar elitism also makes precious little sense when Infinitron of all "people" is allowed to continue the tradition of his elders smearing pozzed shit all over Western Civilization. Determined to outperform even Crooked Bee that sicko even uploaded Beamdawg "Enhanced Edition" portraits to the gallery.

Wow, so monocled.

Makes me sick!

jcuhRMk.png

SumDrunkGuy

There aren't even any Resident Evil or Silent Hill avatars. But oh boy you sure can sport a Fallout 76 one, or Fortnite, or some faggy Metal Gear Solid aids. The selection is nothing short of exceptional :obviously:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
There aren't even any Resident Evil or Silent Hill avatars. But oh boy you sure can sport a Fallout 76 one, or Fortnite, or some faggy Metal Gear Solid aids. The selection is nothing short of exceptional :obviously:

Create some if you want them, you lazy bum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom