Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fluent Plays Civ V - Faerun Overhaul Mod

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

So I just discovered this exists, and it's pretty damn cool. It overhauls the game to take place on Faerun, making the whole of Civ V a Dungeons & Dragons turn-based strategy game. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Anyone here play the mod?

Deleted Member 16721

I didn't see a campaign option for Faerun Overhaul. I'm just playing a basic Epic game. It's pretty fun though. I'll have to check out Fall From Heaven sometime. Is it available for Civ V?

Deleted Member 16721

That's not far off from his actual youtube videos before Fluent nuked his account.

I have a new account though.

As for this thread I just figured I'd post about it because it's a nice little find. The mod is very fleshed out and quite excellent so far.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Good grief, the crashes are out of control for me with this mod. I'm curious, you playing the GnK or BNW version?

Deleted Member 16721

Good grief, the crashes are out of control for me with this mod. I'm curious, you playing the GnK or BNW version?

There's a very simple way to fix crashes. Re-verify the game files on Steam. Once they verify the 3 files that are missing, it stops crashing. If it starts crashing again, reverify again. You'll always get 3 files to download and that instantly fixes crashing with the mod.

vazha

Arcane
OH god, now he plays grand strategies :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom