Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Cursed 2 - horror action adventure

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Disclaimer : if you don't want combat in your adventure games, not that I fundamentally disagree, this game is really not for you.

Link : https://gamejolt.com/games/cursed2/384119
NsfP6rS.png
kwEKZdb.png

UZRiG5L.png
WQ70h4C.png

DKPaqzt.png
pOaKPaT.png

IDOkhrb.png
MrhCnkc.png

QKxD62Y.png
GsV6ouv.png
You probably haven't played the first game, it is an action adventure game inspired by Uninvinted but with also a lot of timing-based combat. The huge problem of the first game, which was kind of fun anyway, was that you could not directly interact with the environment. Now you can. It's a huge deal and the game is fun. The second game also adds limited inventory and character progression but I have got neutral feelings towards these two things.

The graphics may look cheap in screenshots but for example some monsters' animations during fights are quite cool.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
This looks pretty nice, thank you for the tip :) Do you have to play the first game to understand the story, or is the sequel explaining it all?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Good question. The creator thinks you should, so I am not sure.
It is VERY stongly advised to play or watch a letsplay of Cursed before playing Cursed 2! Yes it sucked but they are VERY connected thematically.
The first one is not an horrible game, but it feels very cheap, much more than the sequel.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
I just completed the game, and definitely recommend it, it's a good game. The difficulty of the fights is average, and so is difficulty of the puzzles, and I enjoyed both parts. It's more than 10 hour long, unless you're really good I guess. As for whether one should play the first one or not, I'm still undecided, I think it's possible to skip it but also that it makes sense to play it first, it is not that long and it is fun in some way, after all I was waiting for the second one for a reason, but it's not a game I would have recommended.

Developer
HEY thanks so much for enjoying my game! I'm no professional, so it's rough around the edges, but thanks big time for playing!

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Thanks for making the game. I'm not even sure I would call it rough around the edges, I thought it was quite polished actually, the UI's good, I never faced any bug and the game does not lack of details.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom