Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guidance please.

Cael

Arcane
You can get some old games for free. There was a site called Abandonia and Home of the Underdogs, not sure if they are still around. Sometimes they are still making money on GoG so are not available, but completely abandoned games are often free somewhere.
They are.

Martyr

Arcane
I GOT MY MY MEMBERSHIP BITCHES. EMOOOTTTESSS. Also GD.

I somehow doubt that you've got the patience to play through games like Wizardry 1/4/7 or Pool of Radiance if you even lack the patience to wait 1 year for something as insignificant as fucking emotes. :roll:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

I somehow doubt that you've got the patience to play through games like Wizardry 1/4/7 or Pool of Radiance if you even lack the patience to wait 1 year for something as insignificant as fucking emotes. :roll:
I have died about 39 times in Wiz1 (Full Party wipes) and I’m using graph paper to graph the dungeons. I have patience just not for this

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

I have died about 39 times in Wiz1 (Full Party wipes) and I’m using graph paper to graph the dungeons. I have patience just not for this
Stay away from Prosperland and GD. Honest advice.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

To late.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

To late.
Well shit. Nice knowing you as you were.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

To late.
Well shit. Nice knowing you as you were.
I’m that guy who runs into a mob expecting to die. So, I will continue to dive into the horrifying depths of GD and Prosperland.

-Smaug

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

Serves you right for not listening to me. I would have guided you to the most fun but you blew it. I bet you will start some other game soon, fail hard again, never post again.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Serves you right for not listening to me. I would have guided you to the most fun but you blew it. I bet you will start some other game soon, fail hard again, never post again.
First things I did when I got buttons was rate you retarded. I am proud of my actions and Salute myself:salute:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You paid money to call me retarded because you are so mad at being called out on your stupid kid posts. Also you did it on on a post telling people how to get games for free, either because you are mad at not figuring that out sooner, or because your butthurt couldn't wait.

Barbalos

Savant
Oh by the way, apparently you do indeed still have access to the Original BG Saga with the Enhanced Edition on GoG. I saw a comment elsewhere about it: "the original edition (same as with Planescape: Torment) is available for the EE owners, except that it isn't listed in the downloads and extras section, but under 'More > Serial keys' as a link to the redeem code."
The discussion about the Original Saga being unavailable is that you used to be able to buy it separately but no longer. I can't verify it myself since I didn't give Beamdog my money, but I believe it does work this way.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
No he was doing it for free. Making bad decisions is what he is all about, luckily he is has people like you to help enable him.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
smaug I loged in today and saw 17 "retarded" ratings from you, now remind me who are you and how I hurt your feelings? It's not like I will apologize for something, just want to know reason to be smug about. I also recommend you to see a doctor, because such explosive diarrhea (did you almost fucking died from emotional stroke?) happens only if you have real problem with your health (perhaps in your case it's mental health, because I can't even recall that we was arguing about something or even had conversation).

Cael

Arcane
smaug I loged in today and saw 17 "retarded" ratings from you, now remind me who are you and how I hurt your feelings? It's not like I will apologize for something, just want to know reason to be smug about. I also recommend you to see a doctor, because such explosive diarrhea (did you almost fucking died from emotional stroke?) happens only if you have real problem with your health (perhaps in your case it's mental health, because I can't even recall that we was arguing about something or even had conversation).
Come, now. You should know that there are at least a half-dozen such mentally disabled people who religiously downrate people they don't like here in the Codex. What is one more?

Cael

Arcane
Come, now. You should know that there are at least a half-dozen such mentally disabled people who religiously downrate people they don't like here in the Codex. What is one more?
Yeah, I think you are right in this one. It's still sad that there will be another lost soul, like this though.
Nature is cruel. Wasting emotions on genetic defects merely ends up with Darwinism taking a back seat and the pollution of the human genepool. Humanity is fucking themselves in the arse with their "compassion".

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
He just discovered the buttons lad, he'll get better.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
No proof. And, I have acknowledged your agenda for wanting to make me look bad. So, here, have a “I have acknowledged this user’s agenda” button.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
No proof. And, I have acknowledged your agenda for wanting to make me look bad. So, here, have a “I have acknowledged this user’s agenda” button.
Sorry, but whats wrong with you? Why I should falsely accuse someone in rating spam? Well, you asking for proof and you shall recieve:
Jcs417u.png

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Fake news. I’m sorry your face is worth 1000 retard ratings alone and your kind of retarded to begin with. Just look at 2017 GOTY and other posts.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Fake news. I’m sorry your face is worth 1000 retard ratings alone and your kind of retarded to begin with. Just look at 2017 GOTY and other posts.
But you didn't even saw my real face, what are you talking about? What GOTY 2017 posts have to do with any my recent posts? Ok, i get it, you are just insane. I really do hope that you will find soon good treatment of your condition and you will get better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom