Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guidance please.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Fake news. I’m sorry your face is worth 1000 retard ratings alone and your kind of retarded to begin with. Just look at 2017 GOTY and other posts.
But you didn't even saw my real face, what are you talking about? What GOTY 2017 posts have to do with any my recent posts? Ok, i get it, you are just insane. I really do hope that you will find soon good treatment of your condition and you will get better.
Eto moya obyazannost' - unichtozhat' geyev, umstvenno otstalykh i lyudey s avatarami.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
This new poster sure went from promising to Retardo Land material in record time...
No, I’m still me, playing my respective blobbers and other RPGs. But, until I beat the fucking wizardry game and move on I can’t participate in many RPG discussions, as I have a lack of knowledge. So, will become normal hopefully this weekend. :salute:

Plus I’ll be needing ya’lls knowledge when I start more RPGs.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
This new poster sure went from promising to Retardo Land material in record time...
Apparently he is really insane, for example translation of this shit:
Eto moya obyazannost' - unichtozhat' geyev, umstvenno otstalykh i lyudey s avatarami.
Means: "It's my duty - destroy gay people, mentally disabled people and people with forum avatars"
In his insanity he thinks that only I am have avatar (profile picture) on codex. He wrote Russian words with English letters, he is not from Texas, he is just degenerate from my country, from same kind that scream in microphone in csgo and act like mentally ill in games.
This:
Я уже сумасшедший.
Means: "I am insane" - written in Russian.
I suspect that he pretends to play blobbers and RPG, his real reasons to be on forum - act like batshit mad and disrespect other users.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Apparently he is really insane, for example translation of this shit:
Means: "It's my duty - destroy gay people, mentally disabled people and people with forum avatars"
In his insanity he thinks that only I am have avatar (profile picture) on codex. He wrote Russian words with English letters, he is not from Texas, he is just degenerate from my country, from same kind that scream in microphone in csgo and act like mentally ill in games.
This:
Я уже сумасшедший.
Means: "I am insane" - written in Russian.
I suspect that he pretends to play blobbers and RPG, his real reasons to be on forum - act like batshit mad and disrespect other users.
:prosper: :prosper:
:prosper:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Nigga, have you read the thread? “Pretending to play blobbers.” Proceeds to post about max possible bonus points, stat questions etc. :prosper:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
smaug I loged in today and saw 17 "retarded" ratings from you, now remind me who are you and how I hurt your feelings? It's not like I will apologize for something, just want to know reason to be smug about. I also recommend you to see a doctor, because such explosive diarrhea (did you almost fucking died from emotional stroke?) happens only if you have real problem with your health (perhaps in your case it's mental health, because I can't even recall that we was arguing about something or even had conversation).
He is 14 or something and has obvious emotional problems.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
smaug I loged in today and saw 17 "retarded" ratings from you, now remind me who are you and how I hurt your feelings? It's not like I will apologize for something, just want to know reason to be smug about. I also recommend you to see a doctor, because such explosive diarrhea (did you almost fucking died from emotional stroke?) happens only if you have real problem with your health (perhaps in your case it's mental health, because I can't even recall that we was arguing about something or even had conversation).
He is 17 or something and has obvious insanity problems.
Fixed*

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
But yea, sitting in class with no access to work or RPGs it’s pretty boring.

Martyr

Arcane
But yea, sitting in class with no access to work or RPGs it’s pretty boring.

play The Quest on your smartphone; that's a supposedly Daggerfall-ish turn based single character blob game. most people like it, I myself can't say anything about its quality (game's sitting in backlog).

troz

Educated
But, until I beat the fucking wizardry game and move on I can’t participate in many RPG discussions

You actually don't have to suffer play any dogshit-looking, ass-old RPG from a time before you or your parents were born to participate on the codex.

There is an easier route:
You read some posts from Mondblut and parrot him, son.
This is how I and 95% of edgelords on the codex survive.

Everything has as its price, though..
Summoning divine mondblutian intervention stresses the old one and requires a sacrifice.
You need to brofist his posts until each and every star atop the night sky expires.
This is the contract and the contract is written in blood.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Wait so I can just rest at the adventures inn and my guy can get lost? What the fuck I thought that was only resurrecting at the temple that caused that. Lost my level 8 Wiz

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom