Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The importance of being earnest

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Ratings to others matter to me.

I find the choice of rating the most important part of the post, after reading and forming my first impression.

Some choose a rating that is a one-to-one analog for their particular content with the post. These are fairly mundane, but many of us agree on what is funny or agreeable or retarded, which gives some sort of baseline for the Codex's temperature on the thermometer.

lukaszek has done some interesting work in this area regarding verbosity or tendency with words. I would like more numbers, if you're feeling friendly.

Some people express there content well, and not so directly. These are the interesting cases for me. Dreed is a serial ratist, and often a good one.

Also, DarkUnderlord , I wonder if I could change my name?

I have been perma-banned from every incarnation of the BioWare Social Network, most recently by the SofaCuckey herself. For the sake of my 1 fan, could we change my name back to my original Codex name (c2007 maybe???), and regular internet persona, Qui-Gon Glenn?

I am a storyfag Jedifag libertarian atheist cunt. FYI.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
c2007 maybe is not what I expected, and somehow exactly what I deserve.

Thanks?

Edit:
For the sake of my 1 fan, could we change my name back to my original Codex name (c2007 maybe???)

'k although I don't recall a user having ever used that name.

Well...

I think I was banned from the codex, or perhaps self ejected. It was 2009, not 2007... Were you the überraptor at that time? Or are you the original Dread Pirate Robert?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom