Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ishar trilogy

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I can't recall exact filter, there is a dropdown under Filter in WinUAE along with scanline setting and ratio. My father set this up and it looked just like the 1084s (?) monitor we had when we were kids.

That's funny.

Sinatar

Arbiter
Finished the first game and mapped it out in Grid Cartographer. Pretty dumb game overall but having the whole world on one map was kinda cool.

9Nrnsuc.png

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
problem I had with the Ishar games might have to do with emulation, have some of you played on original hardware?

Thing is, attack rate used to be way too high. For both you and enemies. Combat was such a clickfest it wasn't even funny.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
No, it eventually becomes affordable. The combat system is awful but I like some aspects of the game.

Sinatar

Arbiter
You eventually get enough money that saving isn't a big deal, but it takes awhile before that's a thing, and yes the combat is a shitshow.

Martyr

Arcane
is it possible to raise dead party members in Ishar 3 ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom