Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Well the NPC meme does have it uses, so having that as a button is not a bad thing. But a Honk button really is kinda retarded to have.
The NPC meme is retarded and only used by GD dwellers. Unfortunately, der GD dweller is a big portion of the userbase.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Another dogshit 4kanker button that will be outdated by next month, just like the NPC meme. There is no creativity nor longevity in this, your button choices are absolute dogshit, badmins. Half of these buttons should be culled. Forcing GD and politics retardation on the rest of the forum is gay as fuck too.
My butthurt has been vented. Thank you for reading.
>being partisan about imageboards
>trying to curb others' means of expression because it mines your particular salt-mine
that's the nature of all may-mays, they expire and go out of use or evolve

that's not an argument for not implementing them at all; if anything, relevant ones should be adopted faster when warranted, it encourages the self-selective process of phasing out of aged maymays and the speed at which it's done is a measure of a community's vitality

the ability and the want to keep up with the zeitgeist is prerequisite to being part of the vanguard generating internet culture and contributing to it

aris

Arcane
gib honk plox
honkhonk.png

Swigen

Arbiter
When my posts get rated funny, I feel really good. Like, the sun is shining, birds are chirping, I feel accepted. When my posts get rated retarded my pulse quickens, my balls suck up into my body cavity, I get the sweaty pits and the nervous shits. It’s pretty much the worst thing. Where does the Honk! button fall on that spectrum? How am I ‘sposed to feel about it?!

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Another dogshit 4kanker button that will be outdated by next month, just like the NPC meme. There is no creativity nor longevity in this, your button choices are absolute dogshit, badmins. Half of these buttons should be culled. Forcing GD and politics retardation on the rest of the forum is gay as fuck too.
My butthurt has been vented. Thank you for reading.

:bro:

Stop cluttering up the buttons with this meme garbage, or at the very least keep them segregated to GD for all the "current year" retards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom