Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

having 100% of aod achievements is making me depressed

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
why must good things come to an end

I felt like replaying it but I just looked at the achievement list and thought "what's the point" and it made me feel so empty inside

the next game should have more achievements for like meme runs or something so like autistic but not really autistic people like me can milk it for even more than it is worth

thank you for coming to my ted talk

frajaq

Erudite
I guess there are games for everyone these days

I found AoD unplayable garbage but glad there's someone out there that liked it that much

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
So a niceguy™? No wonder ur depressed
i'm not a guy
also its a very non sequitur response honestly, I thought niceguytm thing is that they are "nice" but nobody likes them, I guess there is similarity of being single virgins but like I could easily get bred on a moments notice if I opened my grindr but I just cba

agree. It is, in fact, an amazing game, in my opinion, and one of the better CRPGs to be released in recent memory.
its literally the best rpg ever like not even close

Any of those people real?
yes
I have many more friends offline than online

I have a quite robust social circle given that I generally tend to avoid leaving the house unless absolutely necessary, I was also always very popular in school, I think in like some 13 years of attending public schools I can only remember 1 or 2 people who disliked me(and 1 of them was because I kinda bullied him I think lol)

I found AoD unplayable garbage
why??

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Just add sex cards to unblock like in Witcher (so no Miltiades sex card, only hot babes) and I guarantee you will make billions. Look at how successful Subverse has become and it's just an eroge game with some gameplay added.

Deleted Member 22431

100% completion achievement in Age of Decadence?

69801913.jpg

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Can we date?
how tall are you
how much do you deadlift
are you kind towards children and animals?

6 foot 4
I don’t deadlift much but probably 185 pounds
I own animals and used to work with children

My turn:
Do you have blue or green eyes
Is your height above 5 foot 10
How long since your last sexual relationship

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom