Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - the DOWNVOTING thread. Voting closed, but shitposting must go on!

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
4 points:
Witcher 3
Divinity: Original Sin 2

2 points:
Morrowind

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
5 points:
Witcher 3
Neverwinter Nights

edit :
R9cp564.png

Oooh, but.. yes. Rean

Last edited:

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1 point:
Quest for Glory 4
Realms of Arkania: Star Trail
Heroine's Quest
Wizards&Warriors
Lords of Xulima
Dark Disciples 2
Legend of Grimrock II
Voidspire Tactics
Wizardry 7
West of Loathing

Trashos

Arcane
Reading this thread, I am glad that negative voting was not allowed in the official poll.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Fuck off you worthless piece of hyena shit, I hope you and everyone you love dies painfully in a freak accident and all that remains of your mongrel tribe is a low res LiveLeaks video of the incident that only gets watched by a few edgy russian teenagers on their stolen chinese iphone knockoffs and they laugh and wonder how dumb and retarded humans can possibly be

V_K

Arcane
Fuck off you worthless piece of hyena shit, I hope you and everyone you love dies painfully in a freak accident and all that remains of your mongrel tribe is a low res LiveLeaks video of the incident that only gets watched by a few edgy russian teenagers on their stolen chinese iphone knockoffs and they laugh and wonder how dumb and retarded humans can possibly be
He was just trying to be edgy and voted for the games that I voted on the main poll. Yawn.

Zer0wing

Cipher
does it still count even though you only launch it to jack off?
Uhm-m... Vanilla game doesn't leave any fap material to jack off to (unless you consider lusty argonian maid as an incline in game erotica).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom