Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

V_K

Arcane

ss_1f4d62bb80eb5ce2f9af1d82f2fa0382c2f91e02.1920x1080.jpg
Very imaginative NPC names in that one.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'll add these to the first post later.

Nanotale - Typing Chronicles Release Date: Q3 2019 added to Action/Real-Time
Inquisitor: The Hammer of Witches Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Arcanium Release Date: Q3 2019 added to Action/Real-Time
Dark Bestiary Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based
Elleros Origins: Wytchsun Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
EndlessHell Release Date: April 17 added to Asian

Erannorth Reborn Release Date: TBA (Available Steam EA)

Suicidal

Arcane
Very nice work man!

I'm planning to go through the list to scout for potentially interesting games.

Wish you would also categorize the asian games by type so I could check out the turn-based/tactical/blobber stuff and ignore everything else but I'll take what I can get.

:love:

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really like the artstyle and premise. Expeditions, neat.
Will keep an eye out for this.

Speaking of Darkest Dungeon - one of the main things that bothered me about the game was pretty basic and silly: I absolutely HATED how you had missions like "explore 5 tiles" and shit like that in the dungeon. It felt so freaking "gamey" and went against the entire premise of the title.
Is there any mod that kind of circumvents that?

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Dark Future: Blood Red States
https://www.aurochdigital.com/darkfuturevideogame/

Step into the extraordinary, dystopian world of Dark Future: Blood Red States, filled with danger, chaos and adventure. A game of both action and strategy unlike any other, featuring a unique time dilating command mode to help you make tactical decisions on the dangerous highways of this world

Release 16th of May 2019.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Dark Future: Blood Red States Release Date: May 16 added to Tactical
Phantom Rose Release Date: Summer 2019 added to Turn-based
Run For Cover Release Date: May 3 added to Tactical
Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King Release Date: TBA added to Third/First Person Action
Naxia Release Date: Q3 added to Action/Real-Time
Wild West and Wizards Release Date: 2019 added to Third/First Person Action
Summon of Asmodeus Release Date: April 30 added to Asian
Super Neptunia RPG Release Date: June 20 added to Asian
Legend of the Tetrarchs Release Date: Summer added to Asian
Adore Release Date: TBA added to Action/Real-Time

Privateers Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)

Dark Devotion RELEASED!
城堡传说:魔王觉醒 RELEASED!

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
The Red Solstice 2: Survivors Release Date: 2019 added to Action/Real-time
Unsighted Release Date: 2020 added to Action/Real-time
Spellsword Cards: Origins Release Date: June 7 added to Asian
Narazumono Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Monster X Monster Release Date: TBA added to Asian
Ruine Release Date: TBA added to Side scrolling/Metroidvania
Titan Shield Release Date: TBA added to Turn-based

bit Dungeon III RELEASED!

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Now that is weird :

In an alternate future, the backbone of the Gank, Colorado hackerspace wake to find the Internet out. Completely. Rather than sit around and wait for it to be restored, they decide to enter the streets of Gank and break as many heads as possible until they can turn it back on.

Cyberganked is an upcoming character role-playing game (CRPG) with a bit of a text adventure to it. The graphics use the same palette as the Color Graphics Adapter (CGA) did for the IBM PC/PCjr. Cyberganked has a cyberpunk or splatterpunk vibe to it. If you enjoyed Bard’s Tale, Might & Magic and Wasteland, I think you’ll like Cyberganked.
DUlJIg_VQAAm3MV.jpg:large

It's been in developpement for years yet still active so I don't know how shovelware it is. It looks like a proper blobber at least.

Sources : official website, twitter, Steam, Gameplay video on Twitch.

Also funny how it shares a similarly ugly artsyle with digitized photo as Cyberworlds, another cyberpunk blobber (inspired by Wizardry 8) I'm looking forward to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom