Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good RPGs shorter than 24 hours ?

majorsoccer

Prospernaut
Shitposter
I don't have time to play walking simulators like Morrowind or to kill copy pasted mobs in Might and Magic 6,so what are the good RPGs(other than Fallout 1)where you can complete in 24 hours or less ?

Dux

Arcane
Deus Ex is not too long. The same goes for Bloodlines and Arx Fatalis. All can be completed in 20 hours or so, depending on how you efficiently you play. Nox takes roughly 10 hours to complete.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just the tip of an iceberg.

The Age of Decadence
The Banner Saga
The Dwarf Run
Mars: War Logs
Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Tiospo

Learned
The first Fallout is pretty short. I think my first playthrough was less than 20 hours, and my subsequent playthroughs are somewhere around 9-14 hours.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Short but high-quality games are definitely something we should value more than we actually do. I've returned to New Vegas after a long while and I'm still forcing myself to finish Old World Blues. Good setting, but the DLC was completely ruined by never-ending fetch-quests and the same number of brainless enemy encounters. No surprise that journous liked it better than Dead Money and Honest Hearts (both of them superior to OWB IMO).

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Shadowrun Returns is super short (and arguably a tactics game) and maybe Shadowrun Dragonfall too, depending on how fast you read. Not sure about Hong Kong, haven't gotten around to it yet.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Even longer campaign of Vigilantes is doable under 20 hours.

Another solution for limited time problem could be roguelites.
Run of FTL or Renowned Explorers doesn't take that long.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom