Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bloodlines 2 Clan Introduction - Brujah

Mortmal

Arcane
show some fucking gameplay you cowards
This is the gameplay, it will be a facebook app with deep C&C like telltales games and microstransactions ( strictly cosmetic of course) to customize your emo vampire.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
They totally made it with this video. That Brujah specimen throwing molotovs on a burning street.

Kiste

Augur
Fighting injustice by burning the source of livelihood of a limousine operator.
What is this? Clan Antifa?
Half surprised that zhe didn't take a selfie with zher iPhone in front of the burning car.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Incidentally, the WoD splat entries on Finland are absolutely hilarious reading, do recommend. They're of the "we only had a 'Land of the Midnight Sun' brochure from the travel agency from across the street to go on" variety, it's quite amusing.

Delterius

Arcane
Incidentally, the WoD splat entries on Finland are absolutely hilarious reading, do recommend. They're of the "we only had a 'Land of the Midnight Sun' brochure from the travel agency from across the street to go on" variety, it's quite amusing.
Unfortunately, WoD splat on Brazil is a bit too soft compared to the real thing.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I want more gameplay rather than this art slide. I want Bloodlines 2 to be good of course but I'm too skeptical in the modern climate.
Nyaahhh!!! I mean yeah!! Where's the Gameplay?

ir0hKg5.jpg

Prime Junta

Quotes?

(I'd imagine that Rovaniemi in June would not be all that congenial for kindred, now that you mention it...)

Vaarna_Aarne

Quotes?

(I'd imagine that Rovaniemi in June would not be all that congenial for kindred, now that you mention it...)
I have no idea where my old Victorian Age splats are, but they included a rather hilarious bit about Helsinki having more than six months of non-stop sun. Dark Ages GM splat I think had a fairly similar small bit, but with the added benefit of Sami dragging vampires in portable yurts.

These slideshow vids are the next level of cheap
Mixed feelings.
On one hand they don't inspire too much confidence on how much Paradox is investing in this production.
On the other hand, I always thought that generally speaking these "graphic novel cutscenes" are far more cost-effective and less horrendous to look at than most poorly done 3D cutscenes, when it comes to low budget indie productions.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Isn't this suppose to release in a year and they don't even show gameplay footage?

Vaarna_Aarne

I for one appreciate something that has a distinct visual style to it over something that merely looks expensive.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
I for one appreciate something that has a distinct visual style to it over something that merely looks expensive.
I for one would appreciate something that had a distinct visual style to it over something that merely looks cheap

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom