Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is honk devaluing the parrot?

Humanophage

Arcane
In the clown world, miscegenation is always the answer.
fpgWzSF.gif

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Honk is dumb. At least I think so. What does it mean? Is it some new free screech bs?

It doesn't convey any message that I can see. The parrot has charisma and nice moves.

The clown just looks like a pedo. Is it the point? Pedo?

Edit: I know it's pepe. So it's a meaningless picture with a meaningless clown make-up. What's the point? Is it actually molesting children?

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's a little known fact that prosper honked long before it was cool.

That's pretty uncool, Surf Solar.

all night. wtf. what the. when i came to rpgcodex i talked to myself. wtf. viva lah vee esta. i couldn't believe what I was reading. so i joined ubuntu-women. men. wtf? whe ni came to codex i asked how to imrpove fallout 3. rain. wtf, viva lah vee esta, i couldn't believe what i was reading. so i remained on dac's IRC. hello. el ooo oh. i am a little invincible trout. is that cool with you? just enjoy the funhouse. but there is something you should know. i came here to do more than say hello. nothing wrong with me cuz i ain't into your opinmion on my art. enjoy the party. hey. HEY! let's get together and mod fallout tactics. what do you think of that? beepy honk.

hexer

Also, note that Alex Jones was right, as the friggin honk frog has undeniably been turned gay.

So that's why Facebook permabanned him?
He crossed the line of honk honk of no return.
You never do that for that's the holy rule number 4689 of honk-honking religion!

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's a little known fact that prosper honked long before it was cool.

That's pretty uncool, Surf Solar.

all night. wtf. what the. when i came to rpgcodex i talked to myself. wtf. viva lah vee esta. i couldn't believe what I was reading. so i joined ubuntu-women. men. wtf? whe ni came to codex i asked how to imrpove fallout 3. rain. wtf, viva lah vee esta, i couldn't believe what i was reading. so i remained on dac's IRC. hello. el ooo oh. i am a little invincible trout. is that cool with you? just enjoy the funhouse. but there is something you should know. i came here to do more than say hello. nothing wrong with me cuz i ain't into your opinmion on my art. enjoy the party. hey. HEY! let's get together and mod fallout tactics. what do you think of that? beepy honk.

Prosper was also severely mentally ill before it became the norm and a job requirement to work in corporate media. What can I say, he's a pioneer.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Honk is dumb. At least I think so. What does it mean? Is it some new free screech bs?

I'll just copy past this shit to explain you:

You don't know of the latest /pol/ meme?
It's called Honkler. It means the Clown World, where everything and everyone is insane and things aren't what they supposed to be (like people who commit crimes aren't arrested but those who speak up have their lives destroyed).
Supposedly this meme originated as a evolution of the black pill, that since the world is crazy you might as well laugh it up and watch it all burn. I also heard it has roots in that scene where Batman interrogates the Joker in Dark Knight, and the Joker says that he's just ahead of the curved and realizes it's world who's insane (and as gained traction because of the latest Joker movie).
/pol/ has also tried to associate it with LGBTQIFSDLBV785, since his hair is like the flag of that "community", that way they can be accused of white supremacy.

Personally I think it's kinda of a shitty meme, and the fact it is losing a lot of popularity even in 4chan is proof of that.

hexer

Prosper was also severely mentally ill before it became the norm and a job requirement to work in corporate media. What can I say, he's a pioneer.

I wouldn't call him ill, just different.
I accept him the way he is.
If they "cure" him, I would see it as a loss.

Aemar

Arcane
The parrot is like an old and well-established currency, while the honk is like Bitcoin, a meme currency that seems to be gaining a lot of popularity lately.

Unwanted

CruduxCruo

Unwanted
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

It's called Honkler. It means the Clown World, where everything and everyone is insane and things aren't what they supposed to be (like people who commit crimes aren't arrested but those who speak up have their lives destroyed).
Supposedly this meme originated as a evolution of the black pill, that since the world is crazy you might as well laugh it up and watch it all burn. I also heard it has roots in that scene where Batman interrogates the Joker in Dark Knight, and the Joker says that he's just ahead of the curved and realizes it's world who's insane (and as gained traction because of the latest Joker movie).
/pol/ has also tried to associate it with LGBTQIFSDLBV785, since his hair is like the flag of that "community", that way they can be accused of white supremacy.

Personally I think it's kinda of a shitty meme, and the fact it is losing a lot of popularity even in 4chan is proof of that.

fake and gay

there are even earlier examples. clown world is an MPC meme that was popularized outside of MPC by the MillionDollarExtreme subreddit

Last edited:

Cool name

Arcane
honk is an immigrant meme from savage foreign lands that's stealing jobs from the face that never remembered

I guess you could argue that we must secure the existence of our memes and a future for true Codexian ratings

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
honk is an immigrant meme from savage foreign lands that's stealing jobs from the face that never remembered
I guess you could argue that we must secure the existence of our memes and a future for true Codexian ratings

Honk lives matter, you parrot bigot. Honks rate posts that parrots don't want to rate anyways.

Cool name

Arcane

Honk lives matter, you parrot bigot. Honks rate posts that parrots don't want to rate anyways.
I said honk was stealing from the face that never remembered, not parrot.

typical of honks and their allies, you cannot even read.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

I said honk was stealing from the face that never remembered, not parrot.

typical of honks and their allies, you cannot even read.

Lo siento, ÂżpodrĂ­a repetir eso? No entiendo ingles.
honkhonk.png
honkhonk.png
honkhonk.png

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

fake and gay

there are even earlier examples. clown world is an MPC meme that was popularized outside of MPC by the MillionDollarExtreme subreddit

Actually it was brought from autoadmit to MPC.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
1. Honk has nothing to do with the parrot. It's a popamole prosperface, more or less.
2. You can describe the meaning of the Honk. But nobody can really explain what THE PARROT represents.

Unwanted

CruduxCruo

Unwanted
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Actually it was brought from autoadmit to MPC.
If you say so. Just further proves my point that it is not a /pol/ meme. As for the rating, it should be a [clown emoji]* like it's supposed to be.

*Apparently actual emojis don't work on the codex. What?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom