Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which games have the best romances ?

majorsoccer

Prospernaut
Shitposter
for me is between Mass Effect and Dragon Age

Mass Effect: You can make sex with aliens ! very progressive for 2007.

Dragon Age: Lesbian,gay and trans romances.Is nice and noble to see Devs like Bioware who care and fight for the LGBT Community rights.

U-8D8

Savant
The only true answer.
ElexNastyAss.jpg

sser

Arcane
Developer
Witcher 3, particularly the whole segment between Geralt and Yennefer on that frozen boat (if I'm remembering it correctly). I thought that was very maturely written.

Most 'romance' in games are complete dogshit because they're anchored by gameplay elements like 'gifts' and 'tokens' to swing the fealty of dick or vagoon.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
shovel-knight-plague-of-shadows.png

Plague Knight spends the game trying to gather ingredients to concoct a love potion to win over Mona here and in the end discovers he already had what it takes to win her over within him and doesn't need it at all.

Last edited:

DemonKing

Arcane
In real life I can't cast spells, fly spaceships or let rip with a BFG/Light saber/+5 Blade of Kick Ass, whereas I can and have engaged in romance activities with annoying people.

I don't play games to do stuff I've already done IRL so no real interest in romance mini-games here.

Falksi

Arcane
Has to be Dragon Age:Origins. The romances actually felt like part of the journey, and actually added a bit of depth to proceedings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom