Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Sentinel

Arcane
Top Sellers list is by revenue generated, so it's not very useful.

Irata

Scholar
I had to laugh when I ran that "Are you ready for Index" program and the only reason why I wasn't ready was because I was running Windows (and I'm not running an older version).

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Or because it's dodshit and just keeps dust in the closet after one week.

one could say the same thing about a flight stick if they aren't into flight sims.. but I don't see people crying about people who are buying them

No, nobody can say that, as flight sticks are actually giving better gaming experience for the games they are designed for. Also price has very little to do with why VR gaming is shit. Even if they give them for free it's a hassle to set up and actually play games, so your point that poor people are the reason VR is not popular is wrong.

Dexter

Arcane
I think fantadomat and BlackAdderBG are the two most butthurt individuals on this site about VR working themselves up into retarded rants about it given an opportunity, and both live in Bulgaria, coincidence?
:philosoraptor:

dsc_2110.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I think fantadomat and BlackAdderBG are the two most butthurt individuals on this site about VR working themselves up into retarded rants about it given an opportunity, and both live in Bulgaria, coincidence?

dsc_2110.jpg
Ahhh the only escape from your crippled life is the VR. It must really sucks being you to be so dependant on a obsolete piece of tech,but hey,it is better than your life i take it. All that fat,not being able to move and everything you get comes from internet deliveries.

I don't see what is with the picture,is it supposed to be insulting or something?

PS:Please don't tag me in to stupid threads just because a compatriot of mine is reaping your retarded fat ass apart. Next time just run away in your polygon world of immersion and mirrors faggot!

Gerrard

Arcane
What's going on in that picture? If you want a balcony you have to build it yourself?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What's going on in that picture? If you want a balcony you have to build it yourself?
I have no idea from where this pic is. Tho it could be from Bulgaria,here people are not big on bureaucracy and legal obstructions. Just put three steal beams and a floor and you have fucking balcony :obviously:. How many nation could brag about the architectural skillz of their average citizen in such a way?

Dexter

Arcane
Ahhh the only escape from your crippled life is the VR. It must really sucks being you to be so dependant on a obsolete piece of tech,but hey,it is better than your life i take it. All that fat,not being able to move and everything you get comes from internet deliveries.

I don't see what is with the picture,is it supposed to be insulting or something?
I'm sorry that you're too poor to afford a gaming PC, let alone any new Tech and even have problems getting proper food, but you don't always have to take your misery and butthurt out on others. I wouldn't worry about it, in a few years the tech will progress enough to drip down to the economically challenged, making it useable while inhabiting cardboard boxes and other gypsy communes and then even you can partake. :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I'm sorry that you're too poor to afford a gaming PC, let alone any new Tech and even have problems getting proper food, but you don't always have to take your misery and butthurt out on others. I wouldn't worry about it, in a few years the tech will progress enough to drip down to the economically challenged, making it useable while inhabiting cardboard boxes and other gypsy communes and then even you can partake. :lol:
When you have only money,you build everything else around it. Ahhh sad little fuck,i don't really hate you,i pity you.

1475683897068.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So being summoned here by our local augmentation fetishist,i decided to post at least something funny that i saw on crack watch.

3iz10wwsy.gif

9x9suqd2q.gif

9uvprbxkx.gif

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well I'm a rich AmeriKwan and can tell you VR is one of the most overhyped and overrated pieces of tech to ever hit PC gaming.

StrongBelwas

Savant
Patron
Couldn't it be that Back 4 Blood game Turtle Rock is making with WB ?
EDIT: Well nevermind

Last edited:
Whoa, Uboat #7? That's impressive.
Is it impressive though? Or is it a sign of the end coming for Valve and Steam when a submarine simulator reaches the top 10 sellers in a week. A sign that true gaming enthusiasts are looking elsewhere to make their purchases. Somewhere better for developers. Somewhere epic, where niche and shit titles like Uboat wouldn't even be sold so as not to clutter the storefront and add noise to the signal of better games. Just something to consider, fellow human.

tim_sweeney_epic_16-9-660x330.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom