Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
We can't have a functioning democracy in America if you're allowed to vote when you think that someone's opinions on capeshit/cloakshit is political.

MpuMngwana

Arbiter
I 100% agree, we need a monarchy now

You had your chance, but you wasted it.

eaba8a5fb716e3fc55ce9dabf6c2e7bb.jpg

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey Chris Avellone!

You should really try some dimethyltryptamine if you want to produce some PST quality game writing.

But the best part is that it will unlock in you the ability to instinctively feel the location of the map button on the UI of the games in all existance and in the future till the end of times.
Also it will make you to keep your promises if you still strive for that in your life.

2house2fly

Magister
I love how gossipy this site gets. Pages at a time of quote pyramids of people trying to figure out how dilated a guy's pupils are in a photo! Chris, post something about Obsidian and save your thread!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I am too lazy to listen to the whole thing. Can someone give a timestamp for the bit in which MCA criticizes The Last Jedi?
Here it is in convenient written form
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/jedi-fallen-order-writer-didnt-like-last-jedis-execution/
“I thought that portrayal of Luke Skywalker was very weak,” he told VGC. “I thought they gave him a scapegoat role that wasn’t merited and didn’t fit with his character, in my opinion.

“I like the fact that they were playing around with it, but at the same time I didn’t like the execution and I thought it could have been handled a lot better or differently.”

He added: “I also thought it was a case of comedy goes too far, side characters and massive detour plots were rapidly introduced… I liked what they were trying to do, I just didn’t like how it was executed.”

criticizing game of thrones or TLJ is a mainstream thing now.
Couple of weeks ago people were flipping out at the criticism of Arya's role in the "garbage" episode and when Mark Hamill tweeted a photoshopped pic of old Luke, Leia, Lando, and Han on the Falcon, he was accused of posting an alt right meme.

Vatnik Wumao
channers trolling

But aren't 4chan retards vastly outnumbered by Twitter retards? Unless they're doing some kind of judo to use Twitter's own weight against it, I don't think they could have much of an impact there.

The power of autism is limitless. Numbers alone mean nothing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom