Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unbelievably amateurish admins exposed!

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
When trying to visit the main site...

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php on line 391

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php on line 391

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php on line 391
Critical Error | System has already died.
Type: 2
Title: SQL Error
Text: Could not select SYSTEM SNIPPETS data.
SQL: SELECT snippet_id, snippet_title, snippet_notes, snippet_html, snippet_position, snippet_group, snippet_page FROM cdx_snippets ORDER BY snippet_title ASC
Error: 1045 :: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
File: /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php
Line: 393
Seriously, you broke something.

hello friend

Arcane
I see there have been some changes
wutcodex.png

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
There is another problem. I can't view post histories at all:

upload_2019-5-13_0-12-0.png

Clicking on any of the Messages-links in users' posts results in:

upload_2019-5-13_0-13-27.png

As such, both my stalking efforts and proclivities towards autistic self-review are hindered. Please fix.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
While the site was down I popped on over to the Watch and they had literally 10 members logged in (as of this post, they have 3). So it could be worse, we could be as dead as they are.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
While the site was down I popped on over to the Watch and they had literally 10 members logged in (as of this post, they have 3). So it could be worse, we could be as dead as they are.

RPGWatch is a joke. My vote for the most inept admins on the inter webs. No wonder no one wants to post/lurk there anymore.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Got this while trying to look at thesheeep 's "Ignoring" -section:
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function exception_handler(), 1 passed and exactly 4 expected in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php:133 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_handler(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php on line 133

Syl

Cipher
Well, if we can only read threads and write new posts, and every other features are broken, that's an improvement, no ?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got this while trying to look at thesheeep 's "Ignoring" -section:
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function exception_handler(), 1 passed and exactly 4 expected in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php:133 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_handler(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home/rpgcodex/public_html/system/includes/functions_system.php on line 133
I was about to post exactly the same.
Just for your interest, I don't ignore anyone, but I think there are a few (but not many) ignoring me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom