Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What class in Bloodlines?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I played this game a few times, didn't really like it because of the FPS combat, I wanted something with RPG magic. But is there a good way to play it anyway? I had a character that could make enemies fight for you or something.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
ventrue, malkavian and gun tremere/toreador are all fun and don't require you to sully your pretty hands with shitty melee combat.

although if you think the fps is worse than the melee i guess there's no saving the game for you anyway.

the only good melee is stealth kills and that's because you don't have to deal with the mmo-like floatiness of the melee in this game.

frajaq

Erudite
Brujah and Tremere would be the most "straightforward" in combat. Think there's a ranged Toreador build with Celerity stuff? Never did it

Mark Richard

Arcane
A vampire is only as good as their lair, so Strauss' school of wizardry is the place to be. The Tremere are one of the only two clans to get a unique apartment. I'm talkin' fully stocked bar, gothic decor, relative isolation, marble-tiled bathroom, and a cosy space to gaze upon your tasteful collection of semi-nude posters. Downside? No fish tank.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom