Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A user keeps rating all my posts as Retardred

majorsoccer

Prospernaut
Shitposter
There's this user called FeelTheRads:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/feeltherads.9361/

He keeps rating all my posts as "Retardred",because of him "Retardred" is now my most received rating ! this fucking ridiculous and unacceptable !! i demand the admins to temporarily ban him and remove all the unnecessary retardred ratings he gave me.

Swigen

Arbiter
Man that sucks, sorry to hear that. I think the retarded rating is the most destructive of all the ratings, worse even than thumbs down or decline. It makes you second guess yourself, makes you think “shit...am I retarded?”.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
admirable amount of retarded ratings for majorsoccer and great thread for exposing feeltherads for what he really is dickhead who gives retarded ratings to any newcomer without even reading posts he gives retarded ratings for.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Sorry I laughed at the OP's post but it reminded me of the dear departed Lilura pissing someone off and how they then went back and rated every single one of her codex posts from the very beginning as "shit." It takes a true nutter to accomplish that level of dedication to soothe butthurt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom