Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Efe

Erudite
i never understood this rabid rejection of anything ottoman, considering it is seated deep in your current culture.
even the name slav comes from "slave" of ottoman.

agris

Arcane
Patron
i was really hoping google translate would spit out 'butt hurt', sadly i am disappoint.

Efe

Erudite
Turks spread the knowledge to slavs during Turkic migration from asia.
and rating it with your shitty emoticons doesnt stop slav=slave from being true.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Turks spread the knowledge to slavs during Turkic migration from asia.
and rating it with your shitty emoticons doesnt stop slav=slave from being true.
Fuck,and i thought that only Macedonian Bulgars and Americans are that brainwashed by imaginary history.

axx

Savant
There are no standards when making home made rakija in balkans and no limits (google dung-based govnovaca). Rakija poison death cases in Serbia are frequent. You could literally use this shit instead of molotovs in underrail.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
I just don't know the exact date, that's all, but it's going to be soon, or at least you'll have the release date soon. Most of the work has been done, and nothing new is being added, it's just that certain aspects of the game tend to be finished a bit later than the rest of it.

Most of us are already working on the future content for the game and no time is being wasted. We'll talk more about this content once the DLC is out.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Most of us are already working on the future content for the game and no time is being wasted. We'll talk more about this content once the DLC is out.
I hope you decided to revisit the idea of cybernetics in Underrail. I remember reading that you wanted to do it but it was too much work for that time.

Just can't forget it since then. Sprawling cyber systems akin to psionics would be a blast to play. Likely difficult to design though.

Silentstorm

Learned
To anyone coming in who hasn't bought the game, it's on sale right now and it's quite cheap, and it's worth buying, though it seems it would be better to wait for a while until the expansion comes out to play the game.

Ivan

Arcane
Most of us are already working on the future content
200w.webp

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why on God's green earth would anyone not buy this game at full price, multiple times, just to support the developers, in particular Styg , is beyond me.
I agree with you mate,when i buy rpgs i always buy them on full price to support that bastards that made them. If it was about just playing a fucking game i will just pirate them. Having a gog account is about supporting worthy devs.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
I hope you decided to revisit the idea of cybernetics in Underrail. I remember reading that you wanted to do it but it was too much work for that time.
We'll see. It would take quite a bit of time to implement robustly, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom