Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for Sci-Fi RPG

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Technomancer is pretty good and it is pretty recent. If you are that desperate you could always replay mass effect or deus ex.

ANACHRONOX is also pretty good scifi game and interesting game,just have in mind that there is a speed up button,it is a great thing because the battles could be pretty long.

SystemShock 2 is also great rpg of old in scifi settings......thinking of it PRAY is not bad and similar.

SpaceRangers is old rus game with a lot of complexity and shit to do,but it is more of space game than rpg.

Omikron: The Nomad Soul is pretty unique scifi game but not much of a rpg,still fun to play.

Supermedo

Augur
I'm looking to play a Sci-FI RPG games, doesn't matter if it is action or turn based but I like if the game have some choice and consequences kinda like Mass effect and KOTOR

Stellaris -- mostly grand strategy but you can play as a alien-hating dictator that cleanses the universe of everything that is not a human.
It been while since I played 4X games thought I might give it a try but I'm kinda looking into an RPG, the other suggestion are still early access games so
I'm looking to play a Sci-FI RPG games, doesn't matter if it is action or turn based but I like if the game have some choice and consequences kinda like Mass effect and KOTOR
Star Traders Frontiers has everything you have requested and they will be working on a followup to Cyber Knights RPG next.
Turn based games with full time choice and consequences. Iron man saves. Tons of replayability. Superb community. You can make suggestions that may get added.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I'm going to play this one, already played the technomancer and space ranger, the game looks dope.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/465490/Stellar_Tactics/

header.jpg

A Sci-Fi role-playing game featuring turn-based ground combat, space exploration, deep character customization and a massive living universe with over 160,000 star systems. Equip your ships with the best equipment you can find, gather a powerful crew of mercenaries and set out into the void!

The game is still in early access, is it EA rim world early access or broken and not compelete early access ?

tindrli

Arcane
also SPAZ 1 and 2

ooo this one is great

FTL is classic

and yes you SHOULD GO ASND BUY SPACE RANGERS 2 HD. its without dubt best of the best

ironmask

Arbiter
that 80's Neuromancer game. Also shadowrun for snes and sega genesis. Both shadowrun games are different games.

Darth Canoli

Arcane

UFO & Xenonauts.

C&C
Choices : Which topic to research? / Should i launch a mission to recover that wreck?
Consequences : You didn't research the other ones / You don't go, you don't get the goods

:shittydog:

Deleted Member 16721

Star Traders: Frontiers is pretty nice. Turn-based sci-fi RPG.

Divine Blessing

Scholar
2 pages and no mention of Deus Ex. thats embarrassing.

whilst KOTORs etc r def. not incline, even the latest Deus Ex still delivers the original vibe.

LordofSyn

Scholar
Any source for this?
That is direct from the Developers. I can locate forum posts or Discord comments, but I assure you that if you ask Cory or Andrew; they will confirm a sequel (starting on PC then to mobile as has been their platform release for the last few games) to Cyber Knights RPG/Elite.

As Star Traders Frontiers has shown, the upgraded systems that were in CKE will be much more profound and great in Cyber Knights *Next:*.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I guess hellgate london is more of a shooter than a rpg with sci-fi and fantasy elements.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom