Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What should I get before selling my PS4

Vlajdermen

Arcane
I know I'm gonna eventually sell my PS4 in order to upgrade my rig. I still wanna finish some games I downloaded for it, and I wanna know are there any good exclusives I should also play before I drop it off at the pawn shop.
I've already played out Horizon and Bloodborne, I tried Dad of War but thought it was shit, and I'm not interested in nu-Naughty Dog games.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Dad of War sounds interesting. Is it a game about growing up in the 80s with a dad who suffers from PTS from his tours in Vietnam?

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I know I'm gonna eventually sell my PS4 in order to upgrade my rig. I still wanna finish some games I downloaded for it, and I wanna know are there any good exclusives I should also play before I drop it off at the pawn shop.
I've already played out Horizon and Bloodborne, I tried Dad of War but thought it was shit, and I'm not interested in nu-Naughty Dog games.

The Last of Us 2. You can ditch it after that.

Onionguy

Educated
wait for the new Kojima game. It's gonna be some new genre they say, so you may want to have that disappointment in your life, i don't know.

DemonKing

Arcane
PS4 Exclusives I've enjoyed:

Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider-Man
God of War
Days Gone
Last of Us/Uncharted (gameplay is so so but the stories are very cinematic)

Most of the other stuff I have on PS4 is available on PC but I just prefer to play stuff sitting on the couch (eg 3rd person stuff like Sekiro, Tomb Raider. Assassin's Creed etc). For me the PC is for FPS games where mouse control is optimal, CRPGs and strategy titles.

Terenty

Liturgist
Wait for Death Stranding, Kojima is genius

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom