Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MetalJesusRocks

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Prestigious

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
215505963_XGqNA-L-2.jpg

Penny Arcade, 2004

Martyr

Arcane
a Diablo 2 AD&D version at about 13:20 :o I would love to have that !

other than that I've got a pretty small collection of big boxes ( iirc 5 RPG big boxes, 1 or 2 adventures, 3/4 shooters, 1/2 strategy games; but lots and lots of normal DVDs and steelbooks), which I'm pretty content with. I feel like if you own a crazy amount of collectibles they somehow lose their value. like if you own 10 Porsches, 20 Ferraris, 5 Lamborghinis - at a certain point they become the new normal and stop being special.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT MUTANTS FRIGGING NECK?

He's from Seattle?

He does good videos on gaming, especially the collecting part. Well worth a look if you're into that in any way.

He's even got a video where he shows how he collects and preserves some mobile games that have mostly lost support today.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
If I recall correctly, in his later videos there has been some girl, for sex appeal most likely. So at least his channel proves that dat Youtube fame still gets even the most butt-ugly basement-dweller man-child some pussy.

That's Kelsey, and she's married to some normie Chad-lite. Here is the chick you're talking about with her husband:
DHd_9CbUQAAve-Z.jpg

Here's MJR's wife, who for obvious reasons he keeps away from the camera as much as possible:
maxresdefault.jpg

Shaewaroz

Arcane
Patron
In a hobo shack due to betting on neanderthal
I'm very into cock and ball torture
If I recall correctly, in his later videos there has been some girl, for sex appeal most likely. So at least his channel proves that dat Youtube fame still gets even the most butt-ugly basement-dweller man-child some pussy.

That's Kelsey, and she's married to some normie Chad-lite. Here is the chick you're talking about with her husband:
DHd_9CbUQAAve-Z.jpg

Here's MJR's wife, who for obvious reasons he keeps away from the camera as much as possible:
maxresdefault.jpg

My life is based on a lie? Thanks, YouTube!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom