Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected

hexer

kids these days, getting a free flower from Aerith. Back in my day that flower used to cost 1 gil

Just a trailer and we already see the casualization.

-

this model doesn’t look at all like Tifa. She never looked as if she was about to burst out of her own clothes. She is busty but not comically large like in this model. This face really needs a reworking because that’s just another character as far as I’m concerned and Tifa never had her legs like that. They are supposed to be long and rather thin. This model are the exact opposite of that. If Aerith is anything to go by I’d say we have nothing to worry about with Tifa.
CYI2HRHWkAA07MJ.jpg

Millennials are ruining sexuality :argh:
They want everyone to be asexual and fat with a weird hair color

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
This unofficial render is pretty awesome to be honest, can't think of a better depiction of Tifa

I think the face is a bit hapa. She is beautiful, but that's not how I imagined Tifa. The body is top notch though.

I've always felt that FF7 was a massive decline from 6 in terms of story and overall feel. FF6 had fantastic feel with a world that was much better put together, and the open world part that occurred after Kefka essentially won was so much better done than the disc 2/3 BS in 7.

I think most Final Fantasy fans feel 6 is better than 7. Same with Tactics. Would have been nice if either of those two were getting remade instead, but I get it, 7 is the biggest one. Also would have been nice to get a game that looks like Yoshitaka Amano Art, like this:

Ysaye

Arbiter
I've always felt that FF7 was a massive decline from 6 in terms of story and overall feel. FF6 had fantastic feel with a world that was much better put together, and the open world part that occurred after Kefka essentially won was so much better done than the disc 2/3 BS in 7.

I think most Final Fantasy fans feel 6 is better than 7. Same with Tactics. Would have been nice if either of those two were getting remade instead, but I get it, 7 is the biggest one. Also would have been nice to get a game that looks like Yoshitaka Amano Art, like this:

Someone needs to make a first person blobber using that art style.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It was pretty apparent from FF7 that Aerith attraction to Cloud at first was because of his similar vibe to Zack.

IIRC you can even meet Zack's parents in some town and they will tell you that Zack wrote letter to home that he got a girlfriend which is heavily implied to be Aeirth.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It was pretty apparent from FF7 that Aerith attraction to Cloud at first was because of his similar vibe to Zack.

IIRC you can even meet Zack's parents in some town and they will tell you that Zack wrote letter to home that he got a girlfriend which is heavily implied to be Aeirth.
Not implied, outright stated (unsure if you need to have Aeris and Tifa along in the meeting for that).

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Meanwhile at PC. I soo fucking love art design and location design of FF9.

FF9 has the best setting and art of any Final Fantasy. And it's not even close. FF6 and FF7 are just fantasy steampunk/dieselpunk respectively. FFX is just boring. FFXII has some absolutely GORGEOUS locations. But FF9 is "fantasy" at its highest, more beautiful form.

The only downside is that Zidane touches my girl's butt and ends up with her.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom