Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Succeed at Ruling the Waves 2: Electric Boogaloo

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Of course, CSA is going to be especially crony so I expect the position to be awarded to a friend of the president and being rotated almost as soon as the new president arrives

You are probably vastly overestimating the amount of historical accuracy we're going to put into this. We're all a bunch of schizos, after all.
Your reporting style will completely up to you Valevelkal, if you want to go full historically accurate style you're free to do so. Personally I haven't decided yet (definitively NOT full talking head like I did for my SAI LP), the only requirement is that we all have a fairly clear idea of what happened during everyone's turn.

I'll consider myself fortunate if my predecessor doesn't start to build 20k Battlecruisers with 50 torpedo tubes while declaring war to Britain.
Innovative and bold plans are highly encouraged. We are all new to this version of the game after all.
I will be super historical insofar as in true CSA fashion will make terrible mistakes after terrible mistakes and still will be considered 20 years later as the best admiral of my time, and if we lost it is only due to the industrial might of my opponents and because they did not fight fair.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
So when do we start ? I can stat if you want if you want the functionnal equivalent of a legacy fleet until 1904 :)
I can also recruit on OT Paradox, where there is another Let's Play (of course called AAR there) for RtW2.

Andnjord

Arcane
So when do we start ? I can stat if you want if you want the functionnal equivalent of a legacy fleet until 1904 :)
I can also recruit on OT Paradox, where there is another Let's Play (of course called AAR there) for RtW2.
I was thinking of waiting a little bit for the first patch to drop, but judging from my own first game as Italy things seem to be quite stable and playable so we could start now I guess. Alright, expect an update this evening or tomorrow morning unless someone has a strong reason for me not to.

I'm quite happy with having four people on board (or five if only Comte could tell me if he's joining or not :argh:) as that guarantees two turns each at a minimum.

And no my boy, I'll take the honor of being the first one to smash the US navy! But don't worry, you're third, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to mess up our navy in the crucial 1910-1915 period where technologies roll up faster than a golden baby can fly.

EDIT: That is a terrifying avatar by the way, hope you know that :)

Comte

I was thinking of waiting a little bit for the first patch to drop, but judging from my own first game as Italy things seem to be quite stable and playable so we could start now I guess. Alright, expect an update this evening or tomorrow morning unless someone has a strong reason for me not to.

I'm quite happy with having four people on board (or five if only Comte could tell me if he's joining or not :argh:) as that guarantees two turns each at a minimum.

And no my boy, I'll take the honor of being the first one to smash the US navy! But don't worry, you're third, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to mess up our navy in the crucial 1910-1915 period where technologies roll up faster than a golden baby can fly.

I am ready to join the crew

Andnjord

Arcane
Alright, here's the final tally of the votes:

6-1 for Game Budget
5-2 for Large Fleet Size
5.5 votes for CSA
7-0 for Automatic Legacy Fleet

The Hivemind is real boys :D

Following the first come first served rule, the order of players is going to be:

1900-1905: Moi
1905-1910: Dayyālu
1910-1915: Comte
1915-1920: ValeVelKal
1920-1925: oscar

Then unless someone else joins we'll start the charade again.

Just to clarify, turns will start on the first of January of the year, so I'd be playing up to the 1st of January 1905, hand the save to Dayyalu who will then stop on the 1st January 1910 and so forth....

EDIT: Too late for me to play it tonight, but here is our starting screen mah boys

69j6Ff4.png

IT'S OOOOON :outrage::outrage::outrage::outrage::outrage:

Last edited:

ValeVelKal

Arcane
A good start. The B have a decent combination of gun and while they ain’t fast they should do for the first years, the CA seem slightly on the weak side but only 2 of them. The CL are certainly a bit slow but some of them are well-gunned so they ll find a role.

Comte

I think they are gonna drop the first patch soon. Probably should wait for that before starting.

Andnjord

Arcane
1900-April 1904: Who put the stranded frog in charge?

So this is our mighty Empire at game start.

eS7UvPH.png

We have two home regions, the Caribbean and the American East Coast. We can only be blockaded in the Caribbean region, but we will lose VPs and our country will complain if we abandon the East Coast.

69j6Ff4.png

Our mighty starting fleet as previously shown.

The Bs are really on the slow side but with good guns, four 12’’ each, but somewhat low armour.

The CAs are basically good cruiser killers but with their 6’’ gun calibre they should stay the heck away from any competitor CA unless they can outnumber it.

Our CLs are good destroyer killers but not great against other cruisers, except the two MacRae class who have 6’’ guns.

Our destroyers are perfectly valid little torpedo boat, with tiny pea-shooters to scare away wandering sea-gulls and three torpedoes each to kill giant hulks of floating steel.

Now normally, my typical strategy in early wars is to make a lot of DDs and seek out night engagements where they can overwhelm the crappy secondaries of the enemy and put torps into them. Now sure, early torpedoes are pretty weak, but battleships tend to have enough armour to completely shrug off their own shells at any ranges while a single torpedo is a death sentence resulting in a lot of sunk cheap DDs but a bunch of dead and sinking expensive battleships.

So I design a new class of Destroyers, the Rat Pack in honour of ValeVelKal. Its role will be to charge in during night engagement and torp the US BBs.

hraBTEN.png

In RTW, as the CSA we will mainly have to fight in both the North American East Coast and the Caribbean regions. Therefore, we will need ships that can transition at will between the two regions in case of war (short range ships can’t do that in times of war) but as they both count as Home regions we don’t take penalties from having cramped ships in either of them.

Later on, we’ll want ships that can fight anywhere near our bases, including foreign stations as you bet we will spread our empire around the world. But for the present time, we will only fight in our two home regions so we can definitively get away with it, especially with cheap expendable DDs.

What’s that you say, I should check what the enemy fleets have? Fine, let’s have a look:

sdrXFJg.png

We are just behind the US in capital ships, but superior in DDs. Ok, now let me look at their ships individually.

G3vy3sd.png

7’’ OF BELT ARMOR??? ON ALL THEIR BATTLESHIPS???

Ok, change of plan. We will fight them in daylight mano a mano, their puny armour won’t stand a chance against our shells…hi hi hi….

In lieu of the latest news this is our research, with high priority given to AP shells to take advantage of their weak armour.

9Zyc3cl.png

Since we already have more DD than the US and that our strategy has changed from night torping to day shelling I cancel the Rat Pack program and the crappy Bs the AI had started building and order this beauty from GB’s yard.

OsomuAi.png

Ok, spying to high on the US and GB, let’s get this rolling.

Our first event!

fDG1eOt.png

Meh, I have no intention of starting a war against Germany at this point, so I push for an international force for the free budget increase coming from increased tension but they can have that sand pile for all I care.

EvBXVUo.png

Nope, the Anglos are building our ships, the Anglos are our friends and they always have. Or at least until we can make better ships locally.

The year of the Lord, 1901

5lkH2RX.png

Meh, I generally don’t use 7’’ guns, but potentially early game you can make a decent Light Cruiser like this with them:

N1Oblgr.png

Something to think of in the near future maybe as we don’t have the money for that right now.

VdaQBde.png

Go away Germany, we can’t even fight each other at this point.

qxDLdvH.png

Free Varnaa:outrage:

XGr6kiu.png

XOLZzy8.png

Yeeees, more dakka for the dakka god :bounce:

You know what, the Alabamas are getting finished I’ll go ahead and make that CL I was talking about before.

1AQyL3c.png

LOADS more dakka compared to its predecessors

Year of the Lord 1902

38oqwBS.png

The frogs have big boomsticks and I want them, yes sir!

zn2Npzr.png

Yes sir, in case of a war against the US I am certain that our navy will single-handedly decide the issue.

Year of the Lord 1903

m1Ofmj5.png

Oh my, you’re not gonna make me fight all those guys at the same time RNGesus, are you?

Welp, time to go into heightened training I guess

fr8coUG.png

Gunnery since as I said the US ships armour is made of paper and Night Fighting because it happens more often than you would think and it’s really bad when your crews can’t figure out that that ship that’s spewing death and destruction at you is an enemy until they can see the white of their eyes.

5idYJQ9.png

Heeeeeeeeeeeell no (but hell yeah as that allows me to raise tensions with the US and only the US)

In fact I’ll park my fleet on the American East Coast now, I heard Norfolk is lovely this time of year.

XHnM2f2.png

Year of the Lord 1904

Now that the Alabamas (three of them) are finished and that we’ve researched 12’’ quality zero I design a new Battleship, the last of our pre-dreadnoughts until Dayyalu gets to tear his hair out tring to decide if he should build that new BB now or wait just one more month until that one crucial research is finished.

TxKMb57.png

Even MOAR DAKKA

Wait, what's that I hear coming from our parliament? Cries of havoc? Of dogs of war let loose?

epLhHfl.png

HELL YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME BABY!!!!!!

Ku65yRT.png

YES!!!!!!

PzPgHoN.png

YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..And I'm spent

Until next time Admirals!

Last edited:

ValeVelKal

Arcane
What ? I got cancelled ?

I am disappointed that the McRae CL doesn't go faster.

It looks pretty good right now. AAs I Always say, first let's punish the North and force all their states in the Confederation. Except Columbia so the POTUS has a late Byzantium feeling every time he wakes up. Then let's straf England for not buying our cottons.
We did not appreciate France putting their dude in Mexico either, so to keep them in mind.

Not sure why you don't design "cramped accomodation" since our fleets are not going to move far away for the moment.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
What ? I got cancelled ?
Yep. But don't worry, you can become the next generation of DDs, although that's probably gonna up to Dayyalu as he will be the one to make them.

I am disappointed that the McRae CL Don't go faster.
Speed is reeeally expensive in terms of tonnage above 20knt until you get Turbines. Triple expansion engines had a nasty tendency to not take too well to high speeds.

Not sure why you don't design "cramped accomodation" since our fleets are not going to move far away for the moment.
Well I was going to do it for the expendable DDs but hopefully we'll be able to get some foreign bases from the US and the new gen BBs and CLs (that I hope will stick around for a while) will have to operate abroad.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The DD swarm strategy is how I won my first war as the CSA aschsually, it's somewhat effective. And now in the same game I'm kinda losing very bad at late 20ies tech because I am experimenting and the US is swarming me with BCs and you guess converted carriers aren't that effective.

Fuck, that game is probably done for.

What ? I got cancelled ?

Would you prefer being a KE?

Also it's kinda better that I get to design early BBs, holy fuck after 1925 I don't understand what I'm doing even worse than usual.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Actually I did not know. I never played the Dark Sun cRPG. On the other hand, I DID Game Master Dark Sun a lot - it is my first RPG actually (except an introduction to Warhammer RPG as a player once) ; we wanted to be Forgotten Realms but it was all sold out, so I took this weird Dark Sun stuff.
And we stayed on it for years. Ah memories.
In any case, seems there seems to be some history on the avatar, I changed it to a navy type.

Speed is reeeally expensive in terms of tonnage above 20knt until you get Turbines. Triple expansion engines had a nasty tendency to not take too well to high speeds.
I make this joke based on the name. Colin McRae ?
I ll see myself out.[

Andnjord

Arcane
The Battle of Cape Richard

h02891.jpg

Previously on Let's Succeed at Ruling the Waves 2

PzPgHoN.png

Faithful to the doctrine of that dirty northerner Alfred Mahan and eschewing the silly fanciful ideas of those Frenchmen of the Jeune Ecole, both fleets have gentlemanly agreed to sortie out and duel each other as soon as war was declared, fully aware that a naval battle would prove decisive in case of a war between two adjacent continental wide powers.

QbjK4uX.png

Our mighty fleet of battlewagons stretches out for miles, 11 slow, majestic and dignified battleships. Speed in excess of 20 knots? That's silly talk my boy, everyone knows that the human body cannot process air rammed into its lungs at such high speeds.

7w7IgrO.png

We also have 24 Torpedo Boat Destroyers, 3 Armoured Cruisers and 5 Light Cruisers.

Nightfall will fall in just about an hour, so I'm really happy that I picked Night Fighting in our doctrines.

We find the enemy just before dusk falls, just their Armoured Cruisers so far, but their Battleline can't be far behind.

UpLa0bO.png

Yep, indeed Our CAs are in trouble

qKwXslB.png

In the twilight of the dying sunlight, listening to nothing but their courage, the rat pack attacks the enemy formation in an effort to get them away from our undergunned CAs.

AlmDqha.png

17257.jpg
Commanding order: Destroyer attack to cover our retreat.

25.png
DIE-DIE! QUICK-QUICK!

The CAs make good their escape, leaving behind them the first of many Destroyers sinking while our Battleline rushes ahead at a breathtaking 16 knots to try and force a battle against the US navy.

N0WGP3u.png

Night has fallen! Will the US line take advantage of it and run away?

Zn768M4.png

Negative! We all line up, muzzle to muzzle in the candle-lit darkness at less than 5 000 yards, ready to duke it out like true gentlemen.

NIcJ1Yg.png

15322.jpg
Perfect, keep the course and keep firing. We shall wear them out with our superior gunnery and gentlemanly allow them to disengage when....

15522.jpg
ATTACK!!! CHARGE AT THE MIDDLE OF THEIR LINE AND SPLIT THEM UP! WE'LL SURROUND AND CRUSH THEIR REAR!!!

25.png
Yes-yes! Go my minions, kill-kill the Union-thing!

15322.jpg
....sigh...

e64Rh24.png

My favourite tactic in early wars, break their line and defeat them in detail at close range behind a swarm of Destroyers.

1wBKFdF.png

15522.jpg
THEIR LINE IS BROKEN, FIGHT THEM HAND TO HAND!

25.png
Quick-quick! Send torp-torps in them!

ar2vIt6.png

Spoiler alert: that torpedo the Judah Benjamin took will be the only one we receive.

sKzxKK1.png

14228.jpg
IIIIIK! They're after my virginity! Oh wait, I'm the bigger ship. CRUSH THEM!

FNKhwcI.png

It's a furious melee, but we've managed to isolate several (situation is too confused to tell precisely) of their Battleships, several of which have already taken a torpedo or two.

ZOf5yM2.png

lG6VSPr.png

FA2CBaS.png

This battle is more similar to a good old fashioned Nelsonian battle than anything else. Point blank range, one versus one duels, ships ramming each other with the only difference that torpedoes are replacing the old carronades. Don't get too used to it though, soon improvements in gunnery accuracy and armor penetration will render this sort of point blank fighting extremely short lived, with ships blasting each other off withing minutes of making contact. On the flipside we will have Radar which I've found makes low-visibility fights really fun.

The situation just an hour after the beginning of the engagement. We've bagged four of their battleships which are in the process of being murdered my torpedoes and point blank 12'' shells. The rest of their fleet is nowhere to be found but I'm guessing they've high-tailed it out of here towards the closest port up north. The Cruisers have started heading in that direction in an effort to find them.

rbk4hhr.png

We take our time mopping up their battleships, the following content is rated M for Mature.

Wq4CQL8.png

1KNdSAz.png

huUYl7f.png
2337.jpg
Vidunerlig. Let's head back home and get some drinks now.

15322.jpg
We...we're still alive? We're all here? I can't believe it...

25.png
My babies. Many dead-dead :negative:

15522.jpg
WE'RE GOING NORTH, I WANT TO FIND THEM AND KILL THEM ALL!

15322.jpg
...sigh...

At 21:17 it's all over, we gather our fleet and head up north to find and kill

cCLUrvd.png

17257.jpg
Unidentified contact: Begin attack procedures.

6S6FXEo.png

BMbI3Mu.png

Oh, it's just a lonely CA, probably either one of those that got torped or rammed. It gets quickly massacred by our whole fleet.

T02SYgm.png

15522.jpg
HOLD YOUR BREATH MAH BOYS, THE SUN IS GONNA RISE

Dlchr1g.png

5tr29tP.png

15522.jpg
....oh...:(

VuGbkdB.png

j02Gn8E.png

Damnit, the rest of the US fleet made good their escape. But no matter, we've sunk four battleships and two armoured cruisers for the loss of only seven expendable Rat Packers. If that's not a pretty damn decent victory then I don't know what it is. We should be able to blockade the USA as soon as our damaged Bs get repaired, and then...the USA will suffer...

But wait, where DID the US fleet go?

LEMc9ap.png

Motherfucker....They went South East instead of North. I guess I should have tried to keep a couple of DDs of CLs in range to shadow them. Oh well, still good enough. If we fight them again in a fleet engagement they will be outnumbered, our victory will be assured.

Until next time!

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
15322.jpg
Grand Admiral.

15522.jpg
Yes?

15322.jpg
Why there's a giant rat on board? It's a rat. A giant rat.

25.png
Kill-kill the Union-things! Kill-eat for the Horned Rat!

15522.jpg
What kind of insanity is this, Captain? He's one of our most esteemed captains, equal in rank to you. He has excellent experience in riverine warfare and he holds ranks in the Confederate Marine Corps. Are you drunk?

15322.jpg
ITS A GIANT RAT! CANT YOU SEE IT'!?!?! ITS A GODDAMN GIANT RAT HERE ON THE BRIDGE! IT'S EVEN SPEAKING TO US!

15522.jpg
There are no such things as giant rats, bar in the imagination of dime novelists. I will suggest you to take some rest now, the battle has quite clearly taken a toll on your mind. Captain Vale, I'll leave the bridge to you shortly.

25.png
Yes-yes, Admiral-packleader.

15322.jpg
THIS IS INSANITY

You didn't sink them all, but that happens. The balance of power is pretty much set for though and you'll blockade 'em. Strangle them and ask for Maine.

Martyr

Arcane
thanks to Andnjord for creating this thread and thanks to Dayyālu for answering and thereby making it visible in the "New Posts" section !!!
I've been looking for Rule the Waves for ages but couldn't remember its name :salute:

Andnjord

Arcane
In any case, seems there seems to be some history on the avatar, I changed it to a navy type.
No particular history as far as I'm concerned, I didn't play Dark Sun either. It's just a scary pixelated rat with demented eyes. Feel free to revert back to it, I loved it.

15322.jpg
Grand Admiral.

15522.jpg
Yes?

15322.jpg

25.png

15522.jpg
What kind of insanity is this, Captain? He's one of our most esteemed captains, equal in rank to you. He has excellent experience in riverine warfare and he holds ranks in the Confederate Marine Corps. Are you drunk?

15322.jpg
ITS A GIANT RAT! CANT YOU SEE IT'!?!?! ITS A GODDAMN GIANT RAT HERE ON THE BRIDGE! IT'S EVEN SPEAKING TO US!

15522.jpg
There are no such things as giant rats, bar in the imagination of dime novelists. I will suggest you to take some rest now, the battle has quite clearly taken a toll on your mind. Captain Vale, I'll leave the bridge to you shortly.

25.png

15322.jpg
THIS IS INSANITY

You didn't sink them all, but that happens. The balance of power is pretty much set for though and you'll blockade 'em. Strangle them and ask for Maine.

I genuinely laughed at this, good job :lol:

But yeah, it's hard to wipe out completely an equal fleet at this point, if only because you'll run out of shells and torpedoes way before they run out of ships, let alone them running away into the night. I'm reasonably happy to have taken out a quarter of their battleship numbers for no loss to ourselves. We should be able to mostly cruise to victory at this point.

thanks to Andnjord for creating this thread and thanks to Dayyālu for answering and thereby making it visible in the "New Posts" section !!!
I've been looking for Rule the Waves for ages but couldn't remember its name :salute:

You're welcome! It's a great game and even though RTW2's main draw is the extended time-line the early period somehow feels better than in the original, though I'm not sure what they've changed to make it so.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Grand Theft Auto

h99949.jpg

PCWKWoQ.png

I don't actually know what the VPs exactly do on the chances of having peace offers and the probability of them being more or less favourable to you beyond more VP=Better. That's more VP for us a less VP for them so good I guess?

In view of the casualties suffered among the destroyers during the previous battle, I decide to go ahead with the rat pack program and order the construction of 12 of these boys.

AnFUyu0.png

25.png
Yes-yes. More brood for the Admiral-packleader

The next turn the US Navy declines battle, they're cowering before our Navy:outrage:

3TGAcPC.png

We also get some tech benefit from France, nothing substantial yet, but it might help in the future.

tQ56XfT.png

The next turn we get a convoy attack of large size. I thought that would have meant having some Bs involved, but instead we only get our CAs and some DDs and CLs.

m5f0ojO.png

We spot a Raleigh class cruiser and some DDs as well as what I'm guessing is the convoy down south.

QsQd0mG.png

....and here are their CAs...

oywkfNy.png

QOc9nIo.png

You know what? I've played enough RTW to know that early game, my manually designed legacy CA can absolutely crush the AI ones. Our CAs have 6'' guns that won't even be able to scratch the paint of their hulls while their 9'' guns will poke holes through us like swiss cheese that even ValeValeKal wouldn't refuse.

So here's the plan, split the fleet between in two, hope they charge after one of the halves, do a good old drive-by shooting on their convoy then get the hell out of there.

And it works, the enemy CAs go after our own which allows the CLs to charge at the convoy and massacre everything.

eEhsgtf.png

yL0X5rz.png

S4vzWcr.png

Lucky for us we also manage to engage the Raleigh class group. It does take us AGES to get them, even though we attack them with three CLs and five DDs. A testament of how crappy our gunnery is at this point. Eventually we do manage to sink the Cruiser as well as one DD, though at the cost of one of our own who managed to stumble on a torpedo.

15322.jpg
That's what you get for putting a rat in charge of ships, dannazione...

ursuxqG.png

YYpbfI9.png

6AhtBQp.png

We get a chunk of VPs for our troubles, and the US, convinced of the superiority of Mahan over land mastery comes crawling to us for peace.

v5uAyZ8.png

Yeah, we've got them blockaded and we have superior numbers of capital ships, so I'm gonna make them suffer a little bit more. You have to be careful not to let wars drag on for to long, as successful wars give you additional resources and thus more budget. Better a short partial victory than a long drawn out total one.

And it looks like the AI is in agreement with me, for the next turn we get a Fleet Battle which the they gracefully accept.

pt1lb8K.png

TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Woot, not sure what to say (except that I reverted back to my old avatar :)). I am not sure I will be able to keep the mad Skaveny rat character but given the quality of the writing I will have to. At least my grammar won't matter.

In any case, a string of beautiful victories, that shows that planning gets you to win the wars. Except when you plan for one country and then all your ships are sunk in port by Japan.

Also well written, it amused me to no end.

Captain mode though:retarded:. We should have voted on that:smug:. Speaking of which, are we going for "historical efficiency of tech" or did you randomize that as well ?

15322.jpg
Grand Admiral.

15522.jpg
Yes?

15322.jpg

25.png

15522.jpg

15322.jpg

15522.jpg

25.png

15322.jpg
THIS IS INSANITY

And this made me laugh !

Martyr : Double Dark Sun avatar here !

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Admiral Andnjord on behalf of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, may I present you with twenty negroes, for you, good sir, have truly and utterly wrecked the Yankees, and are a stout defender of States' Rights :salute:

That was a good and proper Tsushima if I ever saw one.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Meanwhile, in an alternate reality....

v4M8W1o.jpg

37 months of war and I gained their new Battlecruisers. France declared war on me the next year, but we share no borders so it's merely extra budget to fix the sorry state of my fleet (I haven't build a new CL since the TWENTIES and my new BB class, developed in 1928, was finished in 1935).

Goddamn Yankees.

EDIT: Also apparently the commie Yanks gave me a place called "Maine". What's a Maine? Can some American explain to me if it's relevant or something? Apparently, it mostly deals in....potatoes?

Last edited:
Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
^ What do homosexual larpers on a fishing boat :lol: have to do with battleship pron?
Why is the guy with the microphone jerking like he has an epileptic episode?
What the fuck is on his torso?
oVN8kyU.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
^ What do homosexual larpers on a fishing boat :lol: have to do with battleship pron?
Why is the guy with the microphone jerking like he has an epileptic episode?
What the fuck is on his torso?

All your questions may be replied with:

"It's metal. It's retarded and silly, and that's the point."

Particularly the homosexual larping, that's essential since Manowar, seriously. I would not accept anything lesser. If you want classical Navy music, well, I have options.

EDIT: For additional info (and because it's an intensely amusing chapter of post-Cold War happenings) our American comrades can go see a real Soviet corvette in Massachusetts: it went through the DDR, then united Germany then it got sold to the Americans.

1280px-Hiddensee_in_Battleship_Cove.JPG

America: when you have so much money for museum ships that you get even other people's ships.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom