Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Minotaurs & Unicorns - upcoming classic oldschool retro RPG

Would you want to play it?

• Yes! I love it!

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Yes, I like it

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Yes, probably

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Maybe, depends...

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Not really

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • No, it's not my thing.

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No! It looks pathetic!

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Other/No opinion/Not sure

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

aleph

Arcane
No, that's not it, I'm accustomed to much, much higher level of whinning :)

I just run out of money... I thought I could pull it of, but now the risk is a bit too high to me :(
If by any chance you have an idea how to raise $3,000 (yes, not much) I'm all ears.

Indiegogo campaign or Kickstarter? Or donations on your website?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Was searching for retro-remakes and this popped up. I keep feeling this was rebooted with a different name. The arguments sound familiar.

Chris Koźmik

Silver Lemur Games
Developer
Was searching for retro-remakes and this popped up. I keep feeling this was rebooted with a different name. The arguments sound familiar.
Yes and no :) I simply reused some of the code and some of the design goals remained. But overall I started from scratch dropping all the stuff that was done, scavenging the code for parts and assembling it from the beginning (also changing the core design and philosophy).

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Retro look != excuse to make your sprites look like shit.

This is not asking too much:
Eye%20of%20the%20Beholder%20(DOS).jpg

It IS asking too much when you can't do graphics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom