Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
D7m9WQxWsAEqHUJ.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I wasn't going to even rate it, until 1:30 rolled along, reminding me of the epic grape-squashing faceplant of EUH EUH EUH EUH EUH EUH OW OW OW.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sony raising PS+ prices yet again. People called me crazy when I bought 6 years for €24/year in 2016. The service will now cost €60/year. My sub ends in 2022. Very unlikely to renew after that.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

Delterius

Arcane
Jesus. I can't imagine having to pay $60 a year just to play online... ON A CONSOLE.

When you're $120,000 in the hole for college tuition and you're paying for your food with a VISA at 24% interest, what's another 60 bucks matter?
accrue debt

shoot a politician

resist this ugly world

gamers, rise up

Agents of chaos? Or pawns of order?

does it matter if you had fun

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
No. Only thing that matters is your energy feeding back into the system. The beast must feed.

And it's very hungry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom