Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldurs Gayt Three Plot Prediction Thread

RaptorRex888

Learned
Clichéd overrated nonsense with too many exclamation marks.

So a repeat of the first two.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
I mean... I don't care, just want my hands on its iteration of the Divinity Engine 2 to make content that's more D&D and less Divinity.

Aemar

Arcane
At the beginning of the game the player will be told that The Hero Formerly Known as Minsc is in fact a Bhaalspawn, and that his feeble mind has been manipulated by dark forces the whole time. His descent into madness started the day he violently forced some people at some random inn to prostrate before Boo and chant ''All hail Boo, the Lord of Murder!''

Boo is in fact Bhaal himself, thought to be long dead. He was never slain, as his divine powers were simply too almighty to allow his complete removal from the Pantheon. Instead, he was cursed to forever roam the lands of Faerun as a giant miniature space hamster; over the ages, he devised a plan to find and attach himself to one of his own Bhaalspawns in order to find a way to reclaim his former powers.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
29c2ab63435894eaf6281a7b11876a54.jpg

luscious_net_baldurs_gape_ogres_assfuck_their_enemies_dry_be_1180965651.315x0.jpg
images
luscious_net_baldurs_gape_ogres_assfuck_their_enemies_dry_be_2086937531.315x0.jpg
extro-Baldurs-Gape-Ogres-Assfuck-Their-Enemies-Dry-Baldurs-Gate-Ongoing_838649-0015.jpg
extro-327597-Baldurs_Gape-_Ogres_assfuck_their_enemies_dry_-_17.jpg
images
baldur-s-gape-ogres-assfuck-their-enemies-dry-025.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

All will be forgiven if Larian somehow gives us an orc in a loincloth waylaying your party by announcing to the world, "I WILL SMASH YOUR ASS."

Dodo1610

Arcane
Isn't it far more likely that Baldur's Gate 3 will just be the third DND game set around BG? Of course, you will meet some of BG2's companions but the story will be new. BG3 could either be a prequel or a sequel that's set X years later.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Well it's D&D. Most of the plots in those are build around the monsters you can kill.

Following this descreption (Link: https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/501-welcome-to-baldurs-gate-an-introduction-to-the ), I would say that the plot will go like this:

- You arrive in BG, either for personal reasons or you are Mercenary/Adventurer-person looking for work.
- There will be a conspiracy involved and you either help the evil or the good faction.
- To spice it up, there may be a fight between the priests of the evil three and demons and you will have to collect some artefacts, while killing servants of both sides en masse.
- At one point you will have to kill a beholder or a dragon (which wouldn't be bad, I love those).
- You go to the nine hells, to close a rift between Faerun and this interplanetar shithole.
- You leave behind either a better Baldurs Gate (because the bad guys are all dead) or an even shittier Baldurs Gate (because you killed the few good guys that lived in the city) and either the adventure continues or you enjoy your retirement after a long-ass campaign.

Nothing deep, but fun and after all the soulsearching and philosophical babble, I would love to just play a big adventure.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am surprised by aweigh 's hentai knowledge.:obviously:
78141_Dungeons_and_Dragons_Forgotten_Realms_Half_Elf_Jaheira_Mlad_baldurs_gate_kobold.jpg

As for what it will be.....well it is by those larian cucks,so it will be as faggot orientated as divinity. It will be some garbage about faggots and progressiveness.

I am surprised by aweigh 's hentai knowledge.:obviously:
78141_Dungeons_and_Dragons_Forgotten_Realms_Half_Elf_Jaheira_Mlad_baldurs_gate_kobold.jpg

As for what it will be.....well it is by those larian cucks,so it will be as faggot orientated as divinity. It will be some garbage about faggots and progressiveness.

Alll women will be

OGERED

You had a terrible nightmare where you were sitting on a throne, but some enemy came and stole your destiny/future/timeline from you. You don’t know what that dream meant, but now your stepfather Gorion is telling you to pack your shit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Guided by fan favorites such as Minsc and Neera, you'll try to stop a conspiracy in Baldur's Gate that threatens the stability of the region! Encounter thrilling and menacing creatures like tasloi, gibberlings and even gnolls! Explore never-before-seen regions of the Sword Coast, like the western-most part of Cloakwood, Durlag's Other Tower and another, deeper level of Ulcaster's School! Meet heroic friends who you'll fight with ...and maybe start a burgeoning romance ;-)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom