Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is Fallout the most consistently great RPG trilogy out there?

Talking about the games set in the west coast (1, 2, and New Vegas). I think all of them are great but really thinking about it, they're the only trilogy of role playing games where I consistently loved all the entries compared to its other contemporaries that I can think of: the Mass Effect trilogy declined with each title (1 was a solid sci-rpg, 2 had great character writing but the plot was suffered from being illogical, and 3 was mediocre) and The Witcher trilogy was the opposite case (1 showed promise but was let down by its limitations, 2 was pretty good, and 3 is now considered as one of the greatest RPGs of all time which I agree with).

Covenant

Savant
:hmmm:

How can you say it's consistently great when you have to skip one of the main games in order to make your trilogy?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
You're gonna get some try-hard bashing, but I actually agree I think. 1, 2 and New Vegas make a great trilogy, and I can't think of three connected RPGs with the same quality average. Maybe if you count BG2's expansion as a third game, but even then I'm not super BG fan.

Mustawd

You guys are retarded if you’re seriously responding to this troll.

:0/5:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom