Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Squid

Arbiter
Plus, Boon admitted he's kind of tired of MK and wonna try something new.
Doesn't mean that he's done with main MK. But a long break might be coming up.

They should just make the ARPG game they want to make with MK in the MK universe because they seem to love randomized loot.

They'll eventually reboot it all over again. They may release shit for this one for 5 or however many years but at some point, people will grow nostalgic again and they'll reboot the series.

Itz koming:

30-shang-tsung-reveal-mortal-kombat-11-likely-coming-tomorrow-new-i.jpg

Those simple original ninja looks look better than all the new ones they designed for this game that have extra business going on. Almost makes it weird they aren't giving Shang Tsung his original costume, or the movie one given the actor.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Trash DLC outside of Shang Tsung.

They turned the characters people would want to play as into consumables LOL

BUT AT LEAST YOU GET NIGHTWOLF AND SPAWN!!!

Trash DLC outside of Shang Tsung.

They turned the characters people would want to play as into consumables LOL

BUT AT LEAST YOU GET NIGHTWOLF AND SPAWN!!!

Ermac and Reptile had their time but I miss Rain and Smoke.

How's Spawn, Sindel and Nightwolf trash?

Almost makes it weird they aren't giving Shang Tsung his original costume, or the movie one given the actor.

They could finally give him his MK3 outfit, with yellow pants and blackmetal corpsepaint. Anyway, new Shang is FUCKIN' GREAT!

Generic-Giant-Spider

Spawn is a '90s relic that was always trash. I have no idea where these Spawn fans emerged from, I'm guessing some "influencers" whipped retard casuals up into a hype frenzy about him.

Sindel is one of those characters you add in when you got most of the ones people will actually play out of the way. She's such a whatever character. Pure apathy.

Nightwolf ranks with Stryker and Sheeva as one of those MK3 characters you wouldn't care about if they were missing. He looks like a Village Person, his move set is tacky as fuck and he has never had a good fatality in his life. The only good part about Nightwolf was Shao Kahn announcing his name in the old games.

All the missing ninjas should have been in the base roster, not stapled on to Shang Tsung with reused MK9 animations. For the record, Ermac/Reptile are better than that faggot Rain.

So you are of these legendary people who complaint against (U)MK3(T) roster?

Stryker is easily best of all hamerican akshun type characters in MK. I was really happy when he replaced Cage in MK3, it fits well to its concept - last trve cop on fucking dead earth fighting againter centaurian hordes. A pity they haven't recreate yet his original outfit, he was planned in that form for Armageddon but Midway changed his look last minute:

image08.jpg

For the record, Ermac/Reptile are better than that faggot Rain.

Boon, is that you? Like, the only person on the planet who hates Rain despite he's the second most requested character after Noob Saibot?

Generic-Giant-Spider

Boon, is that you? Like, the only person on the planet that hates Rain despite he's being the second most requested character after Noob Saibot?

Rain has always been so immensely lame that if he didn't appear as a purple ninja 20+ years ago he'd have been forgotten and laughed about. The only reason anything about him survives is because he was a purple ninja. His move set/gimmick is so laughable and the dude literally had a manbun last time we saw him while being dressed like a gay manservant. Dude even had a veil on like he was some sort of belly dancer. When it comes to ninjas, he's the lowest priority. I'd even place Chameleon above him.

So you are of these legendary people who complaint against (U)MK3(T) roster?

MK3 had some bad characters like Stryker and Nightwolf. The only good characters that came from that era were Sektor/Cyrax/Robo-Smoke/Ermac and Kabal.

Spawn is a '90s relic that was always trash. I have no idea where these Spawn fans emerged from, I'm guessing some "influencers" whipped retard casuals up into a hype frenzy about him.

Sindel is one of those characters you add in when you got most of the ones people will actually play out of the way. She's such a whatever character. Pure apathy.

Nightwolf ranks with Stryker and Sheeva as one of those MK3 characters you wouldn't care about if they were missing. He looks like a Village Person, his move set is tacky as fuck and he has never had a good fatality in his life. The only good part about Nightwolf was Shao Kahn announcing his name in the old games.

All the missing ninjas should have been in the base roster, not stapled on to Shang Tsung with reused MK9 animations. For the record, Ermac/Reptile are better than that faggot Rain.

A '90s relic in Mortal Kombat? Sounds fitting.

Spawn was one of the biggest comic book characters from the last time comic books were big, it ain't exactly hard to see why he'd have a fanbase. Probably also helps that the character had a good HBO cartoon, the character has a couple good fighting game appearances already, and there's that new movie coming out.

Vityaz

Augur
They could finally give him his MK3 outfit, with yellow pants and blackmetal corpsepaint. Anyway, new Shang is FUCKIN' GREAT!

I mean, his outfit does kinda look like the MK3 one (yellow pants, black leather top), just reimagined for the new aesthetics and minus the YMCA style and facepaint.

9sIyZlA.png

Squid

Arbiter
As much as I liked MK9, I didn't like Nightwolf in it. This one looks better.

Still cheesy as shit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I never liked Nightwolf all that much in general, I always thought he's low effort conceptually when compared to almost the entire remaining roster. From the new games, Frost and the kombat kids are worse, though. The outro is indeed cool.

Squid

Arbiter
Is Kabal any good in this one?
I haven't played in awhile so it may have changed but I think he is average? Like not god tier or top but not shit either.

He's definitely not the overpowered crazy house from MK9.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom