Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Got the "trigger warning" tag lol ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
First time I've seen it.

Based on your recent posts, do you believe this development is justified?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
xdKlTM5.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Got a new tag "trigger warning". So who gave me it and do any of you guys have this one?
Probably something to do with the Pride Month. We here at RPGCodex embrace everyone

Pride and sodomy and the RPG Codex are abomination and degeneracy.

RPG Codex is one of last sane places in this
honkhonk.png
world Comrade. Mind you I am no saying its Saintly place its indeed hive of scum and villainy but unlike the world outside people here have decency and common sense to not be proud of their sins which is really unique for its 2019 (((western))) civilization.

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Devil Trigger Warning would be awesome, so close.........

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom